Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He isn’t on 4m a year

palace offered him 200k a week to stay before he left 

His salary and s/o fee have to declared by gala 

there was some annoyance in Turkey yesterday when they realised that they are paying him neatly €9m gross per season inc s / o fee 

Edited by st albans fox

This is a comment from a fan of Galatasaray

The person I like the most in GS is Hakim Ziyech, but I'm sorry, how many important matches did Zaha solve, carry us, then his form dropped, he was put on the bench, he couldn't play at all, everyone hated Zaha. Hakim Ziyech, on the other hand, did not want to play, he always chose matches, he was almost absent throughout the season, he played and contributed in the last weeks, he wants the fans to remember him well because Ziyech showed his performance in the last weeks, he wants him to stay, whereas Zaha contributed more and played better, but he was forgotten because he did all these in the middle of the season and Nobody wants Zahayi. This is not the real genius, when he keeps his form, even though Galatasaray is already a team above the league, it will be even better and we will achieve great success in Europe. I wish Zahan's value was known. Likewise, Ndombele has the potential to contribute more than Fred, but that risk is not taken for him, but it is definitely taken for Zaha.

24 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

This is a comment from a fan of Galatasaray

The person I like the most in GS is Hakim Ziyech, but I'm sorry, how many important matches did Zaha solve, carry us, then his form dropped, he was put on the bench, he couldn't play at all, everyone hated Zaha. Hakim Ziyech, on the other hand, did not want to play, he always chose matches, he was almost absent throughout the season, he played and contributed in the last weeks, he wants the fans to remember him well because Ziyech showed his performance in the last weeks, he wants him to stay, whereas Zaha contributed more and played better, but he was forgotten because he did all these in the middle of the season and Nobody wants Zahayi. This is not the real genius, when he keeps his form, even though Galatasaray is already a team above the league, it will be even better and we will achieve great success in Europe. I wish Zahan's value was known. Likewise, Ndombele has the potential to contribute more than Fred, but that risk is not taken for him, but it is definitely taken for Zaha.

I want to see a Zaha tifo with the words THE REAL GENIUS

Please buy him, he is so done. He lost his whole dribbling skills can't even pass the most regular defender in Turkish leagues. And he always complains. And his real wage is between 8-9 m euros. A former manager announced that. Tbh our team just trying to get rid of him no matter it takes. Ppl said that maybe he needs some time but after 10 games everyone got used to his horrible plays. Maybe he'll play better in pl. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pengarox said:

Please buy him, he is so done. He lost his whole dribbling skills can't even pass the most regular defender in Turkish leagues. And he always complains. And his real wage is between 8-9 m euros. A former manager announced that. Tbh our team just trying to get rid of him no matter it takes. Ppl said that maybe he needs some time but after 10 games everyone got used to his horrible plays. Maybe he'll play better in pl. 

we won’t buy him

He’ll be back in Istanbul next summer 

you’d better hope he does ok with us and then you might be able to move him onto Saudi 

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Early in his career he moved to United and never settled so moving to Turkey did seem a strange move and hopefully a return to the UK would suit him - undoubtedly a motivated and fit Zaha even at 31 should add some creativity and threat 

Tbf this largely seems to be the opinion amongst Crystal palace fans, judging from their forum they didn’t want him back either.

I do however believe that Cooper’s tactical insight will restore Zaha back to his prime.:nigel:

• Haha 1