Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

Whatever happens. There is no immediate panic to bring anyone in IMO. They wouldn’t be match ready or have trained enough for the Spurs game. So we’ve got until Monday/Tuesday to bring some in to be ready for Fulham on the 24th. Will have to be Mavididi up front for Spurs and just play for a point

1 minute ago, georgelcfc34 said:

Whatever happens. There is no immediate panic to bring anyone in IMO. They wouldn’t be match ready or have trained enough for the Spurs game. So we’ve got until Monday/Tuesday to bring some in to be ready for Fulham on the 24th. Will have to be Mavididi up front for Spurs and just play for a point

The same issue presents itself for Fulham though if this rumbles on in to next week.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, georgelcfc34 said:

We need to get these players in, with a points deduction on its way we needed to be ready to go first game.  We can't afford to waste opportunities to get points on the board.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

On his Instagram, Zaha once posted a picture of a dog. Dogs are furry. Sometimes food gets furry if you leave it in the cupboard too long. I ate furry food once and got a fever. Saturday Night Fever is a film about dancing. Dancing is often my association with being drunk. Once when I was drunk, I ran all the way home from The Fan Club singing the Libertine’s not quite as good as it thinks it is song “Can’t Stand Me Now”. The word “Now” has three letters. In numerology, the number three is associated with joy. My mum’s friend’s nan is called Joy. Joy once dobbed me in for pinching my Grandad’s pickled onions from his shed. Shed 7 were an average Oasis wannabe indie band from York. Dwight Yorke once played for Sidney FC. Sidney FC’s nickname is The Sky Blues which is also the nickname of Coventry City. Coventry City fans care about every team in the league apart from one. That team is no other than…………… Leicester City! Could he make it any more obvious this is already a done deal?!?! 

:cry: I like Shed 7

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Vardy is a massive bellend himself. Him and Zaha will get on like a house on fire

I see it going the other way. If Zaha is anything like he is on the pitch, he will be sulking in no time. 

17 minutes ago, georgelcfc34 said:

There is no immediate panic to bring anyone in IMO.

Er hello? The season starts this weekend and we were promoted in April. We need to be ready to go from the first kick. But what's the rush FFS! :dunno:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I see it going the other way. If Zaha is anything like he is on the pitch, he will be sulking in no time. 

Why would he be sulking? Hes an experienced Premier league pro thats managed years in the Prem. Not some new entity

Edited by South Shire Fox

21 minutes ago, 1972 Fox said:

Er hello? The season starts this weekend and we were promoted in April. We need to be ready to go from the first kick. But what's the rush FFS! :dunno:

Yes I agree. What I meant is if we sign anyone between now and Monday, they won’t be involved against Spurs anyway. It’s too late. They will have already been working on team shapes etc in training. Very rarely do you sign a player and they come straight into the lineup at that short notice. Might get 15/20 mins at end of game. Get the player(s) in for Monday and they will have a full preparation for fulham

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Throw in some Baklava to seal the deal

Screenshot_20240813_204514_Instagram.jpg

They do have a location in London…. lol having said that, if he’s still in Istanbul this ain’t happening!