Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

46 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Having looked further at other clubs previous transfers this seems to be a bit of a grey area and nothing truly definitive, so for clarification i have ran it through a super computer (fm24) :)

The new rule on loans was brought in by fifa from 8, 7,  to six over the past 3 seasons

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12520895/transfer-news-fifa-announces-radical-new-loan-plans-that-will-limit-clubs-to-six-loan-exits-per-season

I presume the 6 player rule is now applicable to be applied to 7 players over the age of 22 from a foreign club as the game is last season, and as above also includes players

loaned out

image.png.57223ba33ad5bce1f21c72296d2eab1e.png

So in conclusion... no one has a fvcking clue! Lol

9 hours ago, VLC86 said:

I don’t know, we have basically signed someone we had on loan, 2 young lads and an experienced player which will be well below the average spend for this league.

Barely comparable.

Very true. But I was just referring to the Zaha loan deal itself, not the entire window.

During that time, we brought in plenty of "names" (Yak, Vassel, Solano, Kamara, Bednar) that were proven in the Prem. Some performed, others didn't. Zaha feels a bit like one of those. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

Zaha would just be a continuation of us targeting the wrong profile of player. An over the hill left winger is not what we need, we need a creative spark in midfield.

Stinks of Jesse lingard at forest this.  Starting to think Cooper had a big hand  in them signing all that rubbish

• Like 3

Wilfried Zaha at Leicester City for 1 year. (Nevzat Dindar)

- No option.
- Rental fee: Approximately 8 million Euros
- Salary: Will be covered by Galatasaray.
- Galatasaray will have a 'negative balance' of 700-800 thousand Euros due to salary and rental fees.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, K789 said:

Stinks of Jesse lingard at forest this.  Starting to think Cooper had a big hand  in them signing all that rubbish

To be fair, Lingard had a great time at West Ham the season before and was in the form of his life. A lot of people, me included, were  certain he would do well at Forest.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

- No option.
- Galatasaray will have a 'negative balance' of 700-800 thousand Euros due to salary and rental fees.

after today, he'll be one of at least 5 we need imo

18 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

- No option.

We’re gonna wind up ABBA again for the reveal video aren’t we? Can’t ****ing wait. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Did someone really compare Wilfred Zaha to Jesse ****ing Lingard.

Look, I know we're all depressed AF right now but Zaha is still an exceptional Premiership player and would be a great bit of business for us on a loan.

Hopefully we don’t mess it up as per! We’re in a right bad way we desperately need players this week! 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Look, I know we're all depressed AF right now but Zaha is still an exceptional Premiership player and would be a great bit of business for us on a loan.

I'd go as far as saying he'd be our best player.

I have a lovely memory of watching Leicester v palace in the relegation season,  travelled up with the boy from the west country as we do a couple of times a season.  A wonderful 0-0. Highlight being the old bustard next to us giving every player shit, but to Zaha he said ' oi Zaha your actually alright ' and no shit you could see it actually rattled him 

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah bizarre comparison. 

• Like 1

Zaha is the kind of player that has be the main man. It feels like the players are already not happy and arguing pre season, really not sure adding Zaha to the mix is going to help. The days of building a squad and taking their personality into account seem to be gone here now.