Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Very underrated.

But expect him to go back to Palace.

Seems like any move to Palace is off

“Crystal Palace had looked into the possibility of re-signing Zaha and held talks with the Turkish club.”

That to me sounds like they asked about him but decided not to go ahead

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

Just now, les-tah said:

Yep Just thinking this .. Zaha wouldn't be coming to sit on bench and Mav is one of our better players.. but feels like a square peg in round hole if so

Not everyone has to play at once. There should be bench time for everyone 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Very exciting link anyone know how he got on in turkey last year?

10 goals and 5 assists in all comps in 20 starts

2,110 mins played = 23.4 90s

IMG_9671.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Yeah not sure he’d be good for morale and you just know he won’t be happy outside London 

He could live in Lodnon (or just outside) and commute. Schmeichel commuted from Manchester during his time at Leicester.

And in terms of morale, I actually think the players would be excited. Everyone knows who Zaha is, and if him joining doesn't make you think you've got a chance, well we never had any chance to begin with.

Game changer of a signing for me.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9529hoz078lmh4fgs1cfuw

He's inconsistent, he's not in his prime. But Wilf Zaha has magic in those laces. Just like Mahrez, in some games he will do nothing, lose the ball over and over and dribble down blind alleys. And just like Mahrez there will be games where he alone wins you the game.

Front 4 of Mavididi, Zaha and Fatawu with Vardy in front of them, and Winks and Ndidi behind? I think that team can stay up!

Played 80 odd games as CF for Palace as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Him and Mavididi will alternate as the number 9/LW

I can see it actually. Zaha at his age probably now more of a 9 now but can also help Mavididi along and obtain the kind of consistency that Zaha had before he left Palace.

Zaha also drawing fouls as a 9 in the age of over zealous VAR? Yes ****ing please.

Also, I've absolutely no reason whatsoever for thinking this, but I just think he and Cooper will get on like a house on fire.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1