Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

33 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

My bad, I only skimmed the last 1-2 pages. 

Wilf Zaha to Leicester! This could either go terribly wrong or incredibly right.

I always knew Rudkin was a genius.

right now, youve clearly got sunstroke with that last comment

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Thing with Wilf is he needs to motivated. What about our shady project will motivate Mr Moody? 

Cooper generally had a good record with that sort of player at Forest. Spence and GibbsWhite come to mind 

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

If someone could please explain again why £8m is a good deal when it includes his wages, that would be  Thanks!

From what I've seen, we are paying £8m and Gala are covering his wages... I've not read we are paying both. 

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

It's a photoshop from a crap transfers page on FB. 

image.thumb.png.789a82d497cc8b52b34b897cf982d8f5.png

Mine ain’t but for some reason I can’t post pics 

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Yeah I get that. I just think we'll look back on this transfer in 6 months time and wonder what the **** we were playing at.

It's generally pretty inevitable that that will happen with someone we sign. Could be Zaha, could be Hlozek, could be Okoli (though that seems to be happening in less than 6 weeks rather than months)...

5 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Mine ain’t but for some reason I can’t post pics 

Either change the size of the picture or go onto your account and delete some attachments.

If its as done as the sources say, I Can't even believe we have managed to persuade him to come here

Seems we are in for a tough relegation battle, so good to see us going to have a good crack at staying up 

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

If someone could please explain again why £8m is a good deal when it includes his wages, that would be  Thanks!

What do you think a olayer of his experience and ability is worth per week salary ?

what do you think you’d pay for the player if you were signing him permanently on a four year deal.

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

He's on bout 77k a week which is 4m and there's 4m for having him for a season.

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

supposedly it is us trying to pay less taxes. It’s a loop hole. 

I don’t understand it but supposedly us paying a fee is better to us than paying the exact same but listed as wages :dunno:

But basically we are just paying the wage