Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

12 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

You’re insisting that his “nonsense opinion” is factually correct.

Isn’t that an Oxymoron? 

I quite like an Ox, I wouldn’t call one a moron that’s for sure! 

12 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

You’re insisting that his “nonsense opinion” is factually correct.

Isn’t that an Oxymoron? 

its a tautology,  as factually and correct have the same meaning, oxymoron is two words having an opposing meaning.

I fink.

4 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

i hope this isn't fizzling out, i've just sent a mass email with Zaha photo-shopped onto a Leicester top to majority Cov fans 

No word from the Gala ITKs that said it was imminent over the weekend?

I wouldn't care if Leicester signed Lucifer himself if it meant them staying up, personal opinion on a individual matters not 

Edited by em9999

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Not interested in this signing if I'm honest. Shoot me down if you like but have never liked the guy and will never see him as a Leicester player. Sorry not sorry

Like thos Facebook posts from angry Karens.  #rantover

🤣

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Not interested in this signing if I'm honest. Shoot me down if you like but have never liked the guy and will never see him as a Leicester player. Sorry not sorry

Spoiler alert but if he signs...you absolutely will see him as a Leicester player!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Not for me.  Inconsistent, temperamental and I suspect could be a cancer in the changing room

people need to get this out of their head. There is a massive difference between ego and arrogance. He has every right to be have an ego and a lot of players in his position on the pitch are the same. 

What makes you think he has an ego or will be a 'cancer in the changing room' the bloke off the field is a by far and wide one of the good guys, you only have to look at the charity work he does and his foundation he has with Stormsy. 

22 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Spoiler alert but if he signs...you absolutely will see him as a Leicester player!

No I will see him as a player playing for Leicester. Examples of players in the past who have played for Leicester but you'd never really consider them Leicester players - Jason Wilcox, Jason Mcateer, Martin Keown, Tom Cleverly, Jesse Lingard, Harry Kane......just players passing through or coming for the last pay cheque