Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

7 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

No I will see him as a player playing for Leicester. Examples of players in the past who have played for Leicester but you'd never really consider them Leicester players - Jason Wilcox, Jason Mcateer, Martin Keown, Tom Cleverly, Jesse Lingard, Harry Kane......just players passing through or coming for the last pay cheque 

When did Jason Mcateer play for us?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When he has torn us to pieces  in the past did those that dissent say they would not have him as he is this that and the other. He is a good player. He has experience and is a threat. I hope he does not read this thread. If we sign no one we are down. Look at the risk. No long term contract. If he is no good he goes back. He will lift the squad, I believe. If you can attract one or two others may follow. We then have a chance at least! We are not that attractive at the moment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ronnup said:

People assuming hes a bad egg, based on **** all. Lets give him a chance eh?

How is it based off nothing lol just sticking your head in the sand there

Its a ambitious move you can like the move or not but I don't think you can moan about the club showing ambition, even if you don't like Zaha as a person or player 

Having lived a mile from Selhurst Park for a few years, I can say with absolute certainty that Zaha is loved both personally and as a player by their fans.

He opened up something like 50 of his properties for NHS staff to live in for free during the pandemic. Does loads of stuff for local charities.

I think he's an arsehole on the pitch, but so are a lot of players. He's incredibly driven and a terrible loser, but that doesn't make him a bad apple in the dressing room. Probably more like a Vardy than a Collymore.

Only concern I have is I did once see him coming out of the local chicken takeaway!

• Like 3

See new posts

Conversation

Tc0DLX03_bigger.jpg

Tibet Töre: "Wilfried Zaha transferinde şu anda pazarlıklar 7.5 milyon Euro seviyelerinde devam ediyor. Kiralama bedeli ve oyuncu maaşının bir kısmı Leicester City tarafından ödenecek."
Translated from Turkish by
Tibet Töre: "Negotiations for the Wilfried Zaha transfer are currently continuing at around 7.5 million Euros. The loan fee and part of the player's salary will be paid by Leicester City."
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GU27GfPWMAAj2xR?format=jpg&name=medium

None of us can really criticise a person we don't know personally .  I like a sore loser over a player that just accepts defeat 

It breeds winning 

Edited by em9999

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Vardy is a massive bellend himself. Him amd Zaha will get on like a house on fire

Yes, I agree - but Vardy is the alpha bellend and he won't want Zaha usurping him.

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Vardy is a massive bellend himself. Him and Zaha will get on like a house on fire

The times I have met vardy I've always considered him a nice bloke .. 

Do people not realise you need an Ego to be a professional footballer 😂 you don’t become a footballer being a school prefect for **** sake…… we’ve got a bunch of ego’s in our squad……..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, em9999 said:

None of us can really criticise a person we don't know personally .  I like a sore loser over a player that just accepts defeat 

It breeds winning 

We probably can't, in a lot of cases, criticise someone for being a massive bellend either truth be told

After watching that on Saturday I wouldn't mind having Piers Morgan in the starting 11 if he could pass to another fucher in blue. 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

Granted, Zaha is a bit of a shit house, but he'll be our shit house.

So long as his work ethic is there, I'd welcome him here with open arms.

I've been critical of the board regarding lack of signings, but getting the likes of Zaha, and Hlozek in would be good work. Ideally would have been sooner to have allowed them to integrate into our squad, but it is what it is.

I do worry about this season, but a couple of signings like those mentioned, definitely make me feel more positive.

I think this season isn't about being 'good' it's more about being less sh1t than 3 other teams.

• Like 1

Just now, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Pardew was on Talksport only a few weeks back saying Zaha is one of the best trainers he has ever worked with.

Basically anything you read from people that know him, the pro’s in the game, don’t make him out to be some kind of narcissistic sociopath. I guess if you base your opinion on questionable social media posts from randoms or a silly reaction by him to incessant trolls (some likely racist) then yes your bias may view him as a massive prima donna who has zero redeeming features. 

He may not be our saviour but if there is any player you could pick to possibly give us one last season of attacking prowess, he fits that bill, it’s a risk worth taking. 

I love the passion behind the argument pros and cons.

I do find it hilarious though that some genuinely feel that their opinions positive or negative actually matter to the club! 

A debates fine but acting like you're an oracle when you , like most of us, likely know the square root of FA is just comical.

I personally want this to go through because I feel he could make a difference,  just an opinion mind 😉🤣

• Like 3

I think having Zaha in will be amazing for Mavididi and Fatawu. The experience, attitude, skill and swagger they’ll gain from working with Wilf for a season will be very valuable. So at least when Wilf leaves, we will gain two Wilfs in the process.

• Like 1