Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

21 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Pardew was on Talksport only a few weeks back saying Zaha is one of the best trainers he has ever worked with.

That’s good to hear, but there is a little bit of difference in a 31 year old at that back end of his career and 23/24 year old with a point to prove 

Edited by HankMarvin

7 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Can’t wait for the doubters to be proved wrong. If he signs he’ll quickly become a favourite. One of those rare players that can make something happen single-handedly. 

I’m all for passion, and ego. Most players have it trained out of them.

I think there's a difference between passion and ego to moaning and whinging.

1 minute ago, Ryy said:

This. Means absolutely nothing  

The tweet is obviously a nod to Zaha's celebration when you couple it with the "Soon" emoji

Edited by Kent
  • Haha 1

The only reason I think you could be against signing Zaha is the possibility he's had a complete tail off as a player like Bertrand did when we'd signed him. If he's anything like the Palace player it's a big coup in our position. He was the best player of a side who hardly had a relegation battle for years.

Just now, beastfootballx said:
Tibet Töre: "Negotiations for the Wilfried Zaha transfer are currently continuing at around 7.5 million Euros. The loan fee and part of the player's salary will be paid by Leicester City."

That’s like the 4th different claim about it all different. Not one has a clue 

20 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

pretty much confirmed then. Juicy 

OR… they have an interview with Ndidi that’s about to appear on the app.

They’ve used the same 🔉 icon on tweets relating to interviews with Fawatu and Will Alves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The only reason I think you could be against signing Zaha is the possibility he's had a complete tail off as a player like Bertrand did when we'd signed him. If he's anything like the Palace player it's a big coup in our position. He was the best player of a side who hardly had a relegation battle for years.

Galatasaray fans think he's lost his pace and they're sick of his attitude.