Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Galatasaray fans think he's lost his pace and they're sick of his attitude.

Oh he always had a mood on him lol complete loss of pace would feed into my concern. Just one of those things we'd find out down the line.

Just now, filbertway said:

Chips are gonna be down a lot this season and he's a right stroppy baby. He'll be on loan with no worries about the future of the club. Has absolute travesty written all over it.

I don’t understand this point of view. Zaha has been an excellent player over many years. One we’d have been lucky to have. 
Just hope he’s still got it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I don’t understand this point of view. Zaha has been an excellent player over many years. One we’d have been lucky to have. 
Just hope he’s still got it. 

I think his attitude will be more of a hinderance than the 1 good thing he'll do every 4/5 games.

15 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Chips are gonna be down a lot this season and he's a right stroppy baby. He'll be on loan with no worries about the future of the club. Has absolute travesty written all over it.

He basically was the palace team for years. They were abysmal. Zaha kept them going.

Zaha still has a point to prove. And he may well want to come back to the prem permanently at the end of the season.

If we stay up and he has a good season, I can see us signing him permanently.

He still has a lot to play for.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Bad attitude = proppa twat on the pitch when losing = what we’ve missed for years. 

Him and vardy will be such a combo.

A few years back I  said my dream front two would be Vardy and Diego Costa.

This would come close.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Bad attitude = proppa twat on the pitch when losing = what we’ve missed for years. 

I think there's different types of bad attitudes though.

By that I mean I really cannot stick players that thrown their hands in the air and throws their bottom lip out the second something doesn't go their way. 

Sore losers are a good thing IMO. I want players who cannot stand losing but I think there's ways to go about it.

I want players like a Wayne Rooney where he will literally not accept losing as opposed to a Bruno Fernandes who throws a wobbly when the referee gives a freekick against him.

I worry that Zaha is more of a Bruno Fernandes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Problem is he strops at his own team mates lol

Id happily miss that for an eternity.

43 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We've got one, we've got two, we've got more Wilfred's than you

I think our ‘connection’ is all media hype and there is no chance he will play for us. He's a London boy, fans favourite at C Palace, other possible options Brentford or Fulham we are not an attractive proposition to anymore