Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

7 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

I think our ‘connection’ is all media hype and there is no chance he will play for us. He's a London boy, fans favourite at C Palace, other possible options Brentford or Fulham we are not an attractive proposition to anymore

Ok, so are either of Brentford or Fulham in for him?

No. So a pointless comparison.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I think there's different types of bad attitudes though.

By that I mean I really cannot stick players that thrown their hands in the air and throws their bottom lip out the second something doesn't go their way. 

Sore losers are a good thing IMO. I want players who cannot stand losing but I think there's ways to go about it.

I want players like a Wayne Rooney where he will literally not accept losing as opposed to a Bruno Fernandes who throws a wobbly when the referee gives a freekick against him.

I worry that Zaha is more of a Bruno Fernandes.

Zaha almost singlehandly kept CP up a few seasons. He’s not as good as he once was but I don’t worry about his attitude.

• Like 3

Is this collapsing?

Yesterday I seen tweets saying it’d be announced today, but everyone’s gone all silent…

And I wouldn’t put it past the club. It’d be yet another **** up from Rudders.

Edited by niyaminski
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Zaha almost singlehandly kept CP up a few seasons. He’s not as good as he once was but I don’t worry about his attitude.

Me neither, at least not in the dressing room, at training etc.

Poor attitude on the pitch towards the other teams, opposition fans and the ref = bonus points in my book😂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Is this collapsing?

Yesterday I seen tweets saying it’d be announced today, but everyone’s gone all silent…

Got a feeling we still are very much in for Fotis and Hlozek so maybe if they both happen that's the two we go with.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Is this collapsing?

Turkish media for you

57 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Is this collapsing?

More likely that the leak was from Gala's end and now they are out of the equation and it's left for us to finalise, they aren't getting as much information.

1 hour ago, niyaminski said:

Is this collapsing?

Perhaps don’t believe everything you read

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Perhaps don’t believe everything you read

Fairytales. As the pundits are suggesting it’s the same old scenario as for the previous two manager, you work with what you have. No more incomings

1 hour ago, MPH said:

therrrrrre weeeeeerrre two little Wilfreds standing on the D….

And if one midfielder should accidentally fall…

9 hours ago, Babylon said:

Palace are an established premier league team, who had the best years of Zaha. There really is little need to them to take a risk on him and then potentially ruin what they had. 

I'm not expecting the Zaha of three or four years ago, but the simple matter is we don't have the wiggle room to make lots of cash signings, the squad is thin and we are reaching the start of the season. I think people expecting him to keep us up are pushing it, but I think all things considered, it's worth a punt for a season if we've already exhausted some other avenues / first choices. 

You raise a very valid point. Makes sense.

So its all gone Pete tong just because there has been no fanfare yet? 

Fab and Percy have both said it's practically done. I know there can always be last minute changes of heart from both sides but that does not make it automatically the club or Rudkins fault. When will people on here realise that contracts take time to be drafted, checked by lawyers etc, and signed. There are HR processes, inductions, relocation logistics, etc, to sort before any official announcements. Nobody moves jobs just like that without consulting family etc.

If it happens it happens, no point in wetting the bed just cos five minutes have passed by since the last twitter post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Fab and Percy have both said it's practically done. I know there can always be last minute changes of heart from both sides but that does not make it automatically the club or Rudkins fault. When will people on here realise that contracts take time to be drafted, checked by lawyers etc, and signed. There are HR processes, inductions, relocation logistics, etc, to sort before any official announcements. Nobody moves jobs just like that without consulting family etc.

If it happens it happens, no point in wetting the bed just cos five minutes have passed by since the last twitter post.

Must of missed that from Percy?

“talks ongoing”

has there been an update?

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Got a feeling we still are very much in for Fotis and Hlozek so maybe if they both happen that's the two we go with.

These are the 2, of the 3 mentioned, I’d rather get, so hopefully!

All 3 would be an improvement on where we are now, but Hlozek and Fotis would fit more naturally into where we currently have gaps, in a 4-2-3-1/ 4-4-1-1 sort of formation imo. 

Hlozek as a minimum would probably be the most important, can cover 9 & 10, and could also work okay alongside any of Vardy, Daka, Buonanotte. 

Fotis 

Mavididi - Hlozek - Fatawu

or 

Vardy

Alves - Buonanotte - BDCR

32 minutes ago, urban fox said:

I don’t think you understand.

Everything is always Rudkin’s fault 😁

Edited by niyaminski