Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

So we are paying a loan fee, no wages. 

But in effect, the fee we pay covers his wages and they get a bit extra on top. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Bert said:

So we are paying a loan fee, no wages. 

But in effect, the fee we pay covers his wages and they get a bit extra on top. 

I reckon that update is bollocks because it has been updated now to say that Zaha is on nearly £200k a week which we know isn’t true

*was updated and now deleted

Edited by moore_94

20 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Not sure this is what we need around the place 

IMG-20240809-WA0041.jpg

The Vardy, Mavididi and Zaha shithousey is getting me very aroused 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

so we are paying a 7 mil loan fee but not his 200k a week wages.....

my head hurtslol

He’s on £72k a week 

As if this is happening - shut up and go to bed - we really have all gone barking mad - 75k a week and 2yrs older when last in the prem - absolutely 100% zero chance this happens 

…….. I really hope it does 

Edited by jv1

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is really complicated:

• Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
  • The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
  • Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
  • A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

These rules were introduced by the Premier League ahead of the 2019/20 season. They have continued to change in recent years, with FIFA announcing in January 2022 that by July 2024, the number of players allowed to be loaned out and loaned in will be reduced from eight to six. During the 2023/24 season, clubs were allowed seven loan players in and seven loaned out.

It is worth noting that these restrictions don't apply to players under the age of 21 or "homegrown" talents, who are defined as players who have spent time at their current club or another in the same country for at least three years between the ages of 15 and 21.

That last bit is quite important as it might mean that Buananotte doesn't count towards the limit. But I don't know how long he's been in England for.

Does that last bit mean Zaha wouldnt count towards the limit?

A Palace “ITK” whom I share a tube across London with every other Friday told me this morning that he’d heard they would get Zaha back on loan, and if so it would mean Ayew was free to join either us or Marseille apparently…so if this news turns out to be correct, I can’t wait to see him in two weeks time! 

He did know about them signing Wharton and Andersen from Fulham before it was public, so who knows…