Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

11 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

On his Instagram, Zaha once posted a picture of a dog. Dogs are furry. Sometimes food gets furry if you leave it in the cupboard too long. I ate furry food once and got a fever. Saturday Night Fever is a film about dancing. Dancing is often my association with being drunk. Once when I was drunk, I ran all the way home from The Fan Club singing the Libertine’s not quite as good as it thinks it is song “Can’t Stand Me Now”. The word “Now” has three letters. In numerology, the number three is associated with joy. My mum’s friend’s nan is called Joy. Joy once dobbed me in for pinching my Grandad’s pickled onions from his shed. Shed 7 were an average Oasis wannabe indie band from York. Dwight Yorke once played for Sidney FC. Sidney FC’s nickname is The Sky Blues which is also the nickname of Coventry City. Coventry City fans care about every team in the league apart from one. That team is no other than…………… Leicester City! Could he make it any more obvious this is already a done deal?!?! 

Continuing on the Shed 7 saga.

They formed before Oasis.

Oasis that Manchester Shed 7 wannabes 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Filberts Treat said:

Shed 7 are really rather good! Check their latest music. 

Haha I LOVED them when I was 15. Went to see them lots of times and owned every single/album but they’re not really very good. I have a massive fondness for them in a nostalgic way but they’re a very average band. 

Edited by RumbleFox

57 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Continuing on the Shed 7 saga.

They formed before Oasis.

Oasis that Manchester Shed 7 wannabes 

Genuinely didn’t think a flippant Shed 7 comment would cause so much controversy 😂. Let me again state for the record, 15 year old Rumble LOVED them. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Just to translate; Zaha transfer, then it's something about Sağlık Kontrolleri İçin, then I think it says Leicester, finally Gidiyor which I believe may be one of the Harry Potter houses, not 100% sure.

YOU’RE A WIZARD HARRY

56 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Haha I LOVED them when I was 15. Went to see them lots of times and owned every single/album but they’re not really very good. I have a massive fondness for them in a nostalgic way but they’re a very average band. 

Think we should take this outside..(see you in the music forum)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“Cenk Ergün: Wilfried Zaha made a request to leave. If he complies with our conditions and the talks go well, we will make the necessary statement.”

Who is Cenk Ergun? 

6 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

talksport Alex Crook ave basically just said its not happening and clubs might move for him later in the window.but leicester havent progressed it.

That’s why we are going for ayew instead. So bored of this club 

Edited by DezFox