Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

You know when we are 3-0 down on Monday night. It’s gonna get very ****ing nasty towards the board and I don’t think they are remotely prepared for it. 

There won't, it'll be clapping and starstruck awe that Little Old Leicester have been allowed to play at this level from half the ground, as ever.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

There won't, it'll be clapping and starstruck awe that Little Old Leicester have been allowed to play at this level from half the ground, as ever.

Yep. You only need to look at Facebook to see how passive our fanbase is. Anyone dares say anything negative on anyrhing related leicester and you get loads of people repeating the same shit like "we should be grateful for what we've achieved, we're only a little club etc etc". So many are still in awe of Top and would never hear a bad word said about him. This is exactly why the powers that be can carry on destroying the club, as there is very few fans that will actually challenge them. 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Prey tell, what is it you expect such hubristic indignation to achieve exactly? The only protests worth making are financially driven and they become more challenging thanks to Sky.

Plus they are doing their best for financial self-chastisement anyway  lol

Galatasaray and Leicester have an agreement and it is ongoing. Zaha has an issue with his salary / tax system in England and his agent is trying to resolve it.  

Zaha's side says that Zaha had established a company in England in the past years and evaded taxes, and that there was a problem with the salary/tax ratio again and that they were trying to solve it.

[@_GalaHaber] 🥈

6 hours ago, Nick said:

Galatasaray and Leicester have an agreement and it is ongoing. Zaha has an issue with his salary / tax system in England and his agent is trying to resolve it.  

Zaha's side says that Zaha had established a company in England in the past years and evaded taxes, and that there was a problem with the salary/tax ratio again and that they were trying to solve it.

[@_GalaHaber] 🥈

that was yesterdays news (or maybe the day before)

i doubt wilf will come anywhere near the uk now that HMRC will be going through his tax affairs with a fine toothcomb!!

16 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yep. You only need to look at Facebook to see how passive our fanbase is. Anyone dares say anything negative on anyrhing related leicester and you get loads of people repeating the same shit like "we should be grateful for what we've achieved, we're only a little club etc etc". So many are still in awe of Top and would never hear a bad word said about him. This is exactly why the powers that be can carry on destroying the club, as there is very few fans that will actually challenge them. 

Is it not just people over reacting to your own over reaction?

22 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I'm sorry but what does this challenge look like? They don't need us, as their money is from Sky, not you, me, whoever anymore. This is the uncomfortable truth I am afraid.

Stand outside the KP with placards by all means, but it won't be televised, it won't appear on Sky Sports (much)  and it will lose momentum.

Another buyer with intent is what we would need, and surely that does not happen until we have cleared the uncertainty hanging over the club?

• Like 1

And I mean you can't believe that what you've just wrote there.

"Can carry on destroying the club"

The club isn't being destroyed, is it. 

Are we saying get rid of Rudkin and that's problem solved?

Forget all the exceptional transfer business and the selecting of CR and Enzo, forget all the success.  I don't know why people think someone else would do better.

He's a Leicester lad, he worked his way up through our club and now is at the top. He's a "company man" if ever there was one. 

Overseen the most success time our history or was that all Top Senior? He was telling Rudkin who to buy and hire?? Come on man.

The firm hand of Vichi stopped all the business mistakes now Top Jr is in Rudkin and Susan just don't respect him enough to make good business decisions????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heskey2011 said:

Is it not just people over reacting to your own over reaction?

I don't over react, at least I try not to. Anyone can see however that the club has been poorly run for a while now, yet many of our fans are just happy for everything to carry on because we won the league. It's almost as if some just don't care anymore. Very strange 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

I'm sorry but what does this challenge look like? They don't need us, as their money is from Sky, not you, me, whoever anymore. This is the uncomfortable truth I am afraid.

Stand outside the KP with placards by all means, but it won't be televised, it won't appear on Sky Sports (much)  and it will lose momentum.

Another buyer with intent is what we would need, and surely that does not happen until we have cleared the uncertainty hanging over the club?

I don't really know what it looks like to be fair, but happy clapping at the stadium certainly doesn't help. 

• Like 1

My source (Sean_from_enderby) suggests Zaha is moving to Prison FC on a three year deal for tax fraud.

Not sure I believe it personally. Apparently his lawyer also represents BC Game.

Dunno why people are absolving the player of responsibility in this. If I joined a company abroad and didn't realise my take home was less then I'd be the muppet (hello Andrei Arshavin).

All part of the negotiation. Neither club wants to stump up the difference and the player doesn't want to take the cut, so the deal falls through.

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

I find his reluctance to pay tax distasteful, he’s a very rich man why shouldn’t he

pay some back into society to look after those less fortunate. I’m sure he has benefited 

from free educational and healthcare as a child.

Fck him the greedy selfish bastard.

Agreed but we can probably just blame the agent, I doubt that Zaha or many players actually for that matter know a thing about taxation. His agent probably said 'heres an offer from a CL club, this is the pay, and I get paid a lot too!'

Same way Asprilla's dodgy agent has been dodging about. The agents are vermin.

7 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I find his reluctance to pay tax distasteful, he’s a very rich man why shouldn’t he

pay some back into society to look after those less fortunate. I’m sure he has benefited 

from free educational and healthcare as a child.

Fck him the greedy selfish bastard.

He also allowed NHS workers to live in several of his 50 odd properties for free during the pandemic, but yeah, he's an awful fella 👍 

• Like 2

Just now, boosmanana said:

He also allowed NHS workers to live in several of his 50 odd properties for free during the pandemic, but yeah, he's an awful fella 👍 

Ah so tax on his terms. Got it.