Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Loan fee now down to €8.5m / £7.3m (including bonuses)

Keep going and we can get it under £5m

7m fee and he isnt even ours at the end of it?

I presume that'd be his wages covered at least?

Whilst I 100% want this to happen I am a bit worried that all of our focus seems to be on wingers? What's wrong with Mavididi and Fats when you've got issues like a decent number 9 and 10 to sort out? 

I used to work as a Lettings Agent in Croydon and we let a house to some bird he’d knocked up to keep her quiet. He refused to come in to the office so we had to drive to his house to get him to sign the contract. He paid for the entire rent for the year. I think it was around £2k PCM as he didn’t want to be referenced for his salary etc. I don’t recall disliking him as such but he wasn’t friendly that’s for sure.

Having said that….If he comes and does well I won’t care. 

Gerriminnnnn

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Whilst I 100% want this to happen I am a bit worried that all of our focus seems to be on wingers? What's wrong with Mavididi and Fats when you've got issues like a decent number 9 and 10 to sort out? 

We’re f***ed if either gets injured and Farawu will get a red card at some point in the season. Zaha can also play as a 9 when needed. 

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

99.99% going to end up back at Palace

But that 0.01% he comes here, would be amazing. Him Fatawu and Mavididi behind anyone other than Daka would be delightful.

Why? He’s done palace to death. 

11 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I think a player like Zaha could be the difference (if he stays fit) to keeping us up.

He'd also hopefully bring out more in the other players. I reckon Fats will eventually be a great PL player.. but Mavs, not so much.  But in a 3 behind a striker I think they'd be frightening together 

3 minutes ago, Simonb said:

I just have a feeling he'd go back and they'd be happy enough for him to go back now they've lost Olise 

What had he got to gain by going back, he's been there and got the postcard twice.