Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Facundo Buonanotte joins on loan - Official

5 hours ago, niyaminski said:

Thing is, we already have a 19 year old AM, who is permanently contracted to the club, and actually supports the club.

Cant help but think, if we wanted to go down the youth route, why not look at what we already have?

Agree, youth... They like youth but don't seem to be actively developing them by either actually playing them or loaning them

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, SecretPro said:

Decent. Everyone else honking. BDCR or whatever his ****inf stupid name is is possibly the worst player I've seen for us in a decade.

Agreed. Buonanotte has been the only one that's looked decent. Poor lad will be asking to go back to Brighton after this. Don't see what BDR brings at all. 

• Like 3

On 10/08/2024 at 13:48, Samilktray said:

Got a feeling this lads going to break our hearts next summer when he goes back and then signs for Real Madrid for 150million 

Hate to quote my own content, but I am going to be right here