Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Facundo Buonanotte joins on loan - Official

34 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

He may decide he wants to be here next season when we stay up and Brighton go down. lol

It’s possible, if you think it will happen you should get on with the bookies! We’re 25/1 to go down, and Leicester are 1/2, I’m sure you could get even better with a bet builder. 

Trust your gut I say! :)

Just now, JeffreyDiddum said:

Bit unnecessary, there’s no beef between our clubs and I wish you every success for this season. When you won the league I was delighted.

Again, no offence meant, was just responding truthfully to someone asking why we let him go on loan. We’re all aware of your present financial difficulties, and the situation since the tragedy occurred with Vichai. 

Hi, thanks for asking! I like him personally. Similar to Buonanotte, he does have a tendency to have his head down and can dribble into blind alleys a lot, which can make him come off a little greedy. He had an excellent pre-season though, so I can see why he’s in and around the squad now. I think he’d be a candidate to be moved on if the price was right, but his versatility is really useful from the bench as he covers 3-4 positions. He can often look like he’s too eager to please and forgoes the simple things (taking on a man instead of a simple pass) but this can be a good trait when we’re playing too passively. 

Based on what I saw from your squad last night, he’d be another one who would get game time if he joined you and I think would be a good signing in the £12-£15m region. 

Always like Brighton. Really well run club now and play good football. Cracking city too. Best of luck for the season except against us. 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JeffreyDiddum said:

Bit unnecessary, there’s no beef between our clubs and I wish you every success for this season. When you won the league I was delighted.

Only messing mate. It's collateral jealousy/annoyance because we should have been ran like you have the last few years and we wouldn't be in this mess. Also, u keep beating us.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gloria said:

Do we know if there is a January recall clause?

...I know it said entire season in the announcement ... and that we should never fall in love with a loan player 😜

We need to get Anderson Perry busy down in South America. There are potentially hundreds of gems to be found there, but our frigging Recruitment Mob come up with Ayew.:dunno:  Just shows you that there is need change at our Club.

• Like 1

Don't fall in love with loan players...

Don't fall in love with loan players...

With Brighton already having Enciso and with some of the signings they are making this summer like Rutter and O'Riley, it wouldn't surprise me if we would be able to get him on loan against next season (if we stay up)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

This guy is good. Wish he is our player. We are helping Brighton with increasing his value this year.

we are also helping ourselves by haveinf a great player who could help us stay up.