Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Facundo Buonanotte joins on loan - Official

10 minutes ago, ts_1010 said:

Happy he got his goal, been one of the bright spots in our season so far.  Went a bit shot crazy after the goal. But I'm sure someone will have a quiet word about that during the week.

Yeah, he looks like he's trying to prove himself too much and the adrenaline is pumping. Few wayward shots, poorly weighted passes but I think that's because of the above as opposed to his ability. When he settles down, he will really flourish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5waller5 said:

It’s Ndidi for me, he offers absolutely nothing, the other two are miles ahead of him

No they're not. As a DM/CM he's better than both of them even with one leg. He is not an AM, and don't understand why cooper played him as one. I would definitely drop skipp before Ndidi and play BEK or Buonanotte as AM

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BlackFox said:

No they're not. As a DM/CM he's better than both of them even with one leg. He is not an AM, and don't understand why cooper played him as one. I would definitely drop skipp before Ndidi and play BEK or Buonanotte as AM

I think we all agree one has to be dropped. We need more creativity and to play people in their best positions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlackFox said:

Ndidi hasn’t been a good DM in YEARS.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlackFox said:

He used to be, he isn’t anymore

His lack of ability to simply control a ball is a serious detriment to the side, especially when with our pivot both need to be comfortable on the ball

Ndidi should only be used when we are trying to defend a lead

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BlackFox said:

😂 I mean that’s just an awful take.

I can only assume you last watched Wilf in 2019…Winks and Skipp are currently miles clear

Wilfs legs deserted him the last time you likely saw him play

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

None of us like to see much-loved players decline in front of our eyes. But when it happens there can be no room for sentiment - we can’t afford to carry players who are no longer up to it. 

Good thing he signed an extension then, isn't it! :ph34r:

This is a dreadful situation. 

The lads an absolute belter, it’s like watching  the woman you’ve lusted after for years on the arm of a chap who’s got the lot, and you know that you will never have a chance, you had a fling back on you teen years, but an inability to stay grounded meant the situation passed you buy. 

He is going to end up being a belter isn’t he? And we’re going to have to watch him walk off back to Brighton. 

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2024 at 10:25, Nick said:

Ha! I see your point but I'd rather drop Ndidi for him if you know what I mean!

It would be Fatawu out for Buonanotte and Ndidi out for Coady for me.

3-4-3 and fits out in form players in their natural postition.