Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

Just now, TMELcfc said:

The hatred should be directed towards Top and Rudkin

I've basically lost all interest in football over last couple of years because of those two. 

VAR, FFP, Gareth Boregate etc have contributed to it, but it’s mainly down to those two clowns - just lacking interest 

Agree to an extent but christ, I've seen no sign of any tactics whatsoever today, and that's on the manager alone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TMELcfc said:

The hatred should be directed towards Top and Rudkin

I've basically lost all interest in football over last couple of years because of those two. 

VAR, FFP, Gareth Boregate etc have contributed to it, but it’s mainly down to those two clowns - just lacking interest 

They're culpable for a lot of mistakes but literally none of this would have happened without the introduction of PSR. This is firmly the fault of the Premier League and their client clubs.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's not a chance this happens. 

Look how long it took to sack Rodgers. 

Rodgers despite his flaws was a proven manager aka credit in the bank. We all thought maybe he could turn it around. Cooper is a fraud from the Peter Taylor school of coaching.