Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

21 minutes ago, Oldfox67 said:

Always been convinced the majority are not Leicester fans 😄

Unfortunately they are, quite clear from a number of their opinions they don't have a clue about the game.

• Like 1

Did himself no favours today with that team selection. We had no out ball and couldn't retain possession. Just waiting for Villa to score and then do nothing until they score again. It was poor from Cooper today - I think most felt before the game this would happen

Edited by Gazza3
  • Like 1

Cooper out ? At this stage, no. 

His management and how I want my team to play is at odds.Maybe I have too much faith in some of our players but the 3 games so far, for large parts of games we’ve been unacceptable. 

It was obvious what will happen in that first half, we had 3 good cm who rallied and pressed well. Once they pressed, there was limited outlet. Fatawu, a young and talented winger is being isolated and trying to crazy things when he does get the ball but while we are “making a fist of it” defensively, there’s a whole different part of the game we seem to be ignoring for large parts. A good manager should be able to utilise obvious attacking talent in Mavididi, Facundo, Bilal, Fatawu and Vardy/Ayew. They all offer something, going forward and defensively. We isolated our striker today and not until we made changes did we really trouble them - at home, that’s unacceptable.

The treatment of some players has so far been amateurish. Mavididi, Riccy, Fatawu as examples, has been poor and the 3 in midfield today without genuine outlets were asked to run into the ground for little reward. He needs to improve that side of his management. 

The other reason I am not Cooper out at this stage is because of the board, no way they are prepared for it. 

today was utterly frustrating - you don’t pay to watch damage limitations. We matched them in so many areas on so many occasions but the management was our Achilles heel today. Hope he improves - next two are massive for us.

• Like 1

I'm heading towards Cooper out. 

You cannot start Winks, Skipp and Ndidi. 

Play two out the three and Bounottate or El Khannouss. 

Don't leave it until 2-0 down to actually finally have ago.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Just admit he’s shit and he’s taking us down :whistle:

So agree with an opinion I don’t believe in (that he’s shit - whatever that means exactly) AND he’s taking us down after 3 games? 

No thanks.

• Like 2

You can really see how he managed to have such an appalling away record at Forest. He clearly has no confidence in his ability to set up a team to attack, score goals or keep posession. This mindset of trying to keep things tight is throwing the game away every week. If we posed some threat from the start, there a chance we coud take a lead and defend it, to counter attack against opponents chasing the game. Having Mavididi starting would also have an effect of preventing opposition fullbacks coming forward as much. as they have to keep an eye out for pace on the counter.

We've had 4 competitve games now, 3 at home, and not one of them has had us have a go in the first half. Even against Tranmere, we started 3 defensive midfielders. If you have no appetite to attack when you are against a League 2 team at home, then you will never do it.

7 minutes ago, adam95581 said:

With Edouard and Bilal there’s absolutely no excuse for him to be going as defensive as he has done these first 3 games. Make or break post international window for me. 

Edouard can’t play against Palace tbf.