Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

This was always gonna be a bonus and the second half fight was pleasing on the whole.

But man what are those subs?? At that stage of the game you see it out with every man knowing his role. It's not the time to give players minutes. I could forgive Mavididi if he had a niggle at the end but that's a like for like with Fatawu and we see the game out. Maybe just maybe we may have nicked the point!

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

why is that then?

if you believe the performances, game management and his tactics have been remotely good enough then i wonder what matches youve been watching

we knew today was a free hit but my word the performance on the whole wasnt good enough for the most part

With the greatest of respect 

you’re wrong 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

He makes the attacking subs and we lose he gets criticized either way

Bloke can't win

He can't win because he's an idiot. Sit dep trying to defend for 45 mins and two nil down.

Come out second half and attack when we can and win the half 2-1.

Cooper's tac tics cost us again. The guy's a total idiot and can't see it's his tactics that's killing us.

• Like 1

Subs don’t necessarily have to be attacking or defensive. He brings on Bilal for Skipp mainly because Skipp was on a booking. Bilal seems an attacking change but it could just have been more to do with his energy. We do lack energy some times. I think this place has mainly turned against Cooper so he’s dammed no matter what he does. 
Had we parked the bus at 2-2 and still lost in the last minute people would have moaned. I’ve said it since day one, so many fans on here are anti Cooper because he’s ex Forrest. He wasn’t a glamorous option and he isn’t Potter who was the favourite of most of us. He was on to a loss before he even started with at least 70% of this forum. 

• Like 2

Can someone tell me what the point of "pragmatic" Cooper is if he can't defend a lead vs Palace or a draw VS Arsenal?

It's irrelevant if you deserve something or not, no one remembers that. They remember the final position at the end of the season!

No change from me on my opinion of the clown! 🤡

5 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

This thread should be closed 

It’s fcuking embarrassing!!

The level of iq on this forum is alarming! Forums aren’t used by younguns as well. I bet the majority on here losing their $hit are in their 30’s-50’s. As you say, embarrassing!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Subs don’t necessarily have to be attacking or defensive. He brings on Bilal for Skipp mainly because Skipp was on a booking. Bilal seems an attacking change but it could just have been more to do with his energy. We do lack energy some times. I think this place has mainly turned against Cooper so he’s dammed no matter what he does. 
Had we parked the bus at 2-2 and still lost in the last minute people would have moaned. I’ve said it since day one, so many fans on here are anti Cooper because he’s ex Forrest. He wasn’t a glamorous option and he isn’t Potter who was the favourite of most of us. He was on to a loss before he even started with at least 70% of this forum. 

And yet again the only people mentioning forest are people defending the idiot. Admin, start banning these tits please 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Embarrassing is watching the same people clapping us to relegation doing it all over again in the face of overwhelming evidence that points to us being managed like utter shit (again).

And what are you doing? Does it do more than these so called happy clappers?

Thought not.

• Like 1