Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

He’s going to run Vardy into the ground. We’ll need Vardy in the end of season run in. If he keeps doing what he is doing and playing him 90 games to run around with no support - he’ll burn out. 

So many decisions are just so crazy, give him time ? For what ? To do exactly what he has been doing for the last 20 he hasn’t won ?

It's not as if he has a decent record in the PL to justify that line. He had a season and a half at Forest and needed to spend nine figures to scrape survival through a combination of blind luck, home atmosphere and getting a world-class keeper in on loan in the form of Navas. And their football was just as honking.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mon.is.a.god said:

My point exactly. It’s the mindset of the fans which is the main issue. Can’t wait to give it to the next victim (players and managers alike).

Cooper isn't a victim. Unless you consider Rudkin and Top placing a bloke in a position well out of his depth as victimisation. The criticism is all of his own making so far...

Edited by SecretPro

Just now, lcfcell said:

Really enjoyed that Jordan Ayew first touch which took the ball out for a goal kick in a really dangerous position. Whilst Fatawu is treated to another 1 minute on the pitch. 

There's a reason for Ayew and he can be useful but it's an absolute crime the Fatawu didn't come on for that exact scenario if a breakaway. 

Plus, with fatawaus jumping power, he'd be better off marking saliba - certainly better than bdcr who has the strength and build of an average nine year old boy 

20 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We didn’t have a forum when O’neil was in charge. We barely had the internet. Getting a gauge on fan feeling then was much harder.

As for Ranieri….thats a stupid point. We were pretty much all against the Ranieri appointment before a ball was kicked. 

Isn't that the point though? He turned it around by showing us a way we could play and get results, while getting players to put in maximum effort. Can you honestly see either of those things under Cooper?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Twenty six tackles to their 18! 

Look  seriously they have far better players and I thought we put a shift in today .

The score line wasn’t deserved, and I don’t believe Cooper is anywhere near as bad as people are suggesting, but it’s obvious the Lynch mob are smelling blood and not going to rest until it happens.

And for the record I’m no ‘Happy Clapper’, I thought Rodger’s last few months of tenure were fcuking woeful.

well that tackle stat is going to be like that be real, 

nowhere near as bad, we have no identity at all; and a shift in today? really only one who truly did was Mads, he stopped it being more than 4

and last few months? sorry he was woeful towards the end of the season before we went down, woeful from the start of the season we wet down.

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

The club spent 15m+ on Fatawu and 20m on Bilal and he is not using them

Bilal really is an odd one. He's a 'luxury player', which seems odd considering we were apparently restricted by FFP and that was the reason we had to get Cooper in on the cheap.

Only losing 4 - 2 at Arsenal today has stabilised his position. A 5 or 6 goal thrashing may have persuaded the hierarchy enough is enough.  Unfortunately I don't have much optimism that our DofF will take a look at the stats and conclude that things aren't improving. It was never going to be easy at Arsenal, but 4-2 hugely flattered us and whilst I'm pleased we showed some fight, I think that was down to the players, rather than management.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

There's a reason for Ayew and he can be useful but it's an absolute crime the Fatawu didn't come on for that exact scenario if a breakaway. 

Plus, with fatawaus jumping power, he'd be better off marking saliba - certainly better than bdcr who has the strength and build of an average nine year old boy 

I genuinely don’t get what Ayew does that Fatawu apparently can’t 

• Like 1

I bet no one on here has the balls to go and show their grievances to the club by marching down Filbert Way, hanging banners and chanting your disapproval!

Do something constructive with your hate and anger!

In the tone of the Club Brugge fans, “Pussies” 

• Haha 2

Just now, Mon.is.a.god said:

I bet no one on here has the balls to go and show their grievances to the club by marching down Filbert Way, hanging banners and chanting your disapproval!

Do something constructive with your hate and anger!

In the tone of the Club Brugge fans, “Pussies” 

whats the point, when they tried to do that at a game they had the sign taken away

also the cliub dont listen to what we say anyway

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

The club spent 15m+ on Fatawu and 20m on Bilal and he is not using them

Fatawu was dissapointing in the 1st 2 games send v Walsall.

Bilal showed last week that he has a nice touch but wasn't up to it physically. 

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

well that tackle stat is going to be like that be real, 

nowhere near as bad, we have no identity at all; and a shift in today? really only one who truly did was Mads, he stopped it being more than 4

and last few months? sorry he was woeful towards the end of the season before we went down, woeful from the start of the season we wet down.

It’s all about opinion’s, realistic expectations and reality, and I believe you have inflated expectations with no sense of reality! 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lestuhfox said:

Fatawu was dissapointing in the 1st 2 games send v Walsall.

Bilal showed last week that he has a nice touch but wasn't up to it physically. 

If you keep playing them then they will probably get better.

I'd rather give Fatawu game time than watch Ayew run up and down doing nothing either.

But the style and way we play under Cooper is just rubbish so I'm not expecting anything anyway.

Edited by whoareyaaa