Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

I have been keeping the powder dry on Cooper, but I think I've nearly seen enough, he still has a few matches to turn my opinion around, but I think the writing could already be on the wall.

I never understood the logic of replacing Enzo with Cooper, it is night and day.   I think we have too many people locked away in their Ivory towers, who still don't accept that they were part of the cause for our relegation.  So I don't hold out much hope for Cooper's replacement.

Just now, Bilo said:

He was appointed when he was just the only mug who would take the job when we looked almost certain to get a points deduction. If we pull the trigger quickly, the job looks far, far more attractive and there are decent options out there.

He needs to go and go imminently.

100% but after it took so long to sack Rodgers i fear we are stuck with hin

Get him gone. Shite team selection, shite subs, shite tactics, fck right off you absolute cretin! Everton are comfortably the worst side in this league and we should have destroyed them but Cooper single handedly has dropped us 2 points, like he did against Palace