Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

We've got a couple of games now before the next international break in early October; one could be an absolute massacre (Arsenal away) and Bournemouth at home, which should be a winnable one under normal circumstances but looks a horrible fixture for us. 

Anything less than 1-3 points from those games and they HAVE to pull the trigger before we play Southampton at home immediately after the international break before we're cut hopelessly adrift. Do it imminently, and we may just be able to get a good manager in with a plan.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 1

Not good enough.

trying the hype the crowd up after we equalise in the 75th minite at home to Everton.

We should be battering Everton at home Steve, you aint a forest no more

Stop setting us up to avoid defeat.

And play Ricardo ffs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

He's basically turned out to be exactly the clueless, negative manager we all said he would be.

Get rid before it’s too late.

Completely as expected. Steve cooper is delivering exactly what we all knew. And he will still have another 10 games just to be sure he delivers exactly what we all knew. Predictable performance, disgraceful ownership of this football club. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bilo said:

He was appointed when he was just the only mug who would take the job when we looked almost certain to get a points deduction. If we pull the trigger quickly, the job looks far, far more attractive and there are decent options out there.

He needs to go and go imminently.

I was thinking exactly this.

I'm usually one to give a manager time, but it's not like he came to the club with any credit in the bank.

Please, please, please don't have an extortionate dismissal clause. Let's hope he's on probation, like any of us would likely be on in a new job.

26 minutes ago, Bilo said:

He was appointed when he was just the only mug who would take the job when we looked almost certain to get a points deduction. If we pull the trigger quickly, the job looks far, far more attractive and there are decent options out there.

He needs to go and go imminently.

Should never have been appointed, won't get sacked. Shambles of a club.

• Like 1

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

I was thinking exactly this.

I'm usually one to give a manager time, but it's not like he came to the club with any credit in the bank.

Please, please, please don't have an extortionate dismissal clause. Let's hope he's on probation, like any of us would likely be on in a new job.

I suspect he was a cheap, short term option. The club were probably hoping he'd either be able to scrape 17th and give him a contract extension, or sack him without a crippling payoff if it all went wrong. I doubt he was anywhere near their first choice either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asha said:

Came from behind against a team desperate to win. It’s a good point! Arrogance to think we’re just gonna win every game. We’re improving and building steadily. 

Cooper IN 

Id we cant beat Everton at home we’re basically relegated.

not only did they beat us they outplayed us