Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

14 minutes ago, Bilo said:

We've got a couple of games now before the next international break in early October; one could be an absolute massacre (Arsenal away) and Bournemouth at home, which should be a winnable one under normal circumstances but looks a horrible fixture for us. 

Anything less than 1-3 points from those games and they HAVE to pull the trigger before we play Southampton at home immediately after the international break before we're cut hopelessly adrift. Do it imminently, and we may just be able to get a good manager in with a plan.

I dont mind him packing the midfield and playing counter attack against teams like Arsenal but setting us up like that vs Everton etc is unacceptable.

Its basically the same as watchibg England under Southgate, so negative 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

I dont mind him packing the midfield and playing counter attack against teams like Arsenal but setting us up like that vs Everton etc is unacceptable.

Its basically the same as watchibg England under Southgate, so negative 

I’d genuinely take Southgate over this idiot rn

• Like 1

Disappointed because we need a win and you won't get a better chance than Everton at home.

Everton are apparently the worst side in the league and we've had to grind a point off them.

Not looking good and I'm so tired of moaning and waiting for Cooper to get it right.

It is what it is and right now, it's shit.:brendan:

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

How about just winning ANY game?

There have only been five of them!

We were poor today, and again I disagreed with his decisions, but we've still been competitive in every game. A club who sacked their manager now would rightly lose a lot of credibility, especially as he's a new boss at a newly promoted club who's had a lot of behind the scenes stuff to deal with. You simply can't do that when you're in our position.

At the end of the day, it's a run of five fixtures in which we've only picked up three points. That happened countless times under Pearson, Ranieri, Puel, Rodgers and Maresca without us pulling the trigger. If it goes on - alright. But we can't be panicking on the basis of this.

In 6-7 games' time, at this rate, we'll still be in with a great chance of survival if we calmly surmise that it isn't quite working. So why make a laughing stock of ourselves now?

We're 15th, for what it's worth at this stage. We just picked up another point. Yes, I have plenty of concerns, but this degree of negativity among fans, when it's clearly too early to call, isn't going to help our chances.

• Like 2

Not good enough again.

Horrendous football, predictable team selections, no tactical thought behind substitutions. 

I've never felt this strongly about a manager at this early a point but he's relegating us and it's dreadful to watch the team under his leadership.

Embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pretty sure some wanted this idiot over Enzo. lol

Pretty sure lots of people also thought Enzo would get us relegated. And based that on the fact that we were well short of promotion form in the second half of last season.

It's not like Cooper had it all made for him. We'd been out of form. We changed manager. We were newly promoted. And a hefty points deduction was widely expected. On top of that, while I have plenty of doubts, the reality is that we haven't even got off to a particularly bad start. We're 15th in the provisional table, and if we ended the season there the season would be a triumph.

• Thanks 2

I thought Skipp played fairly well last week then gets dropped the next game what's all that about. And don't get me started on Ricardo!

Cooper is clearly clueless, I've never rated him and never will this guy is taking us down unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, I’m over it. I’m not watching another game whilst he’s here.

That was dreadful. 

We’ve just given away one of our easiest game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inckley fox said:

Pretty sure lots of people also thought Enzo would get us relegated. And based that on the fact that we were well short of promotion form in the second half of last season.

It's not like Cooper had it all made for him. We'd been out of form. We changed manager. We were newly promoted. And a hefty points deduction was widely expected. On top of that, while I have plenty of doubts, the reality is that we haven't even got off to a particularly bad start. We're 15th in the provisional table, and if we ended the season there the season would be a triumph.

You are of course correct but really felt today was an opportunity and we fell short. 

6 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

There have only been five of them!

We were poor today, and again I disagreed with his decisions, but we've still been competitive in every game. A club who sacked their manager now would rightly lose a lot of credibility, especially as he's a new boss at a newly promoted club who's had a lot of behind the scenes stuff to deal with. You simply can't do that when you're in our position.

At the end of the day, it's a run of five fixtures in which we've only picked up three points. That happened countless times under Pearson, Ranieri, Puel, Rodgers and Maresca without us pulling the trigger. If it goes on - alright. But we can't be panicking on the basis of this.

In 6-7 games' time, at this rate, we'll still be in with a great chance of survival if we calmly surmise that it isn't quite working. So why make a laughing stock of ourselves now?

We're 15th, for what it's worth at this stage. We just picked up another point. Yes, I have plenty of concerns, but this degree of negativity among fans, when it's clearly too early to call, isn't going to help our chances.

While it’s only 5 games, it’s enough to see a trend forming.  From what you have seen so far, do you actually think Cooper has it in him to work out what to do and execute it? 

The number of laughing emojis on my first post when I strayed this thread has gone down, so I’m assuming some other people are coming around to the fact he’s woeful!