Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

5 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Problem is 70-80% of fans clapped the players off today. What impression does that give to the owners? 

If you clapped them off today but want cooper out you need to have a hard look at yourself 

most of the fans are part of the problem with this football club in the last 2-3 years and I’m pretty fed up of it and don’t really care anymore 

Enzo got far more vocal criticism in the stadium 

• Like 2

Just now, JonnyBoy said:

Problem is 70-80% of fans clapped the players off today. What impression does that give to the owners? 

If you clapped them off today but want cooper out you need to have a hard look at yourself 

It's a large part of why we went down and will go down this year if we aren't brave enough to act.

We aren't a serious club, just happy to be taking part, everyone seems to be more bothered about being nice and following football protocol (give him 10 games etc) than just admitting it isn't working.

He isn't the manager we wanted, he isn't the guy we sort after, he was the guy that fair play to him at the time was the only one brave enough to take us on (and being a bit mean you can see why he was desperate enough, no real club was giving him a premier league job)....the situation is now different, we have bought players, we aren't getting a points deduction we don't need to settle for the friendly guy out of his depth.

• Like 2

Shit house manager who is scared to lose rather than trying to win. His recent Premier League record is abysmal. His away record is abysmal. So where are the wins going to come from? His tactics are strange. His in game management is non existent. Its alright though, I'm sure he'll turn it around 👍

• Like 1

I’ve found the hatred towards him way over the top but that was hugely alarming.

Terrible first half, but the goal gets us back in to it. To not bring on Fatuwu to run at Young is sackable offence alone. We didn’t need Ndidi, Ayew and Justin on the pitch in the last 20 minutes.

It was just so toothless, against a team there for the absolute taking.

• Like 1

The board need to ask themselves the following questions.

Are the results satisfactory?

Are the performances satisfactory?

Do the results show any signs of improvement?

Is the style of football what the club wish to pursue in the medium to long-term?

Has the coach showed any signs of learning or developing in his career up to this point?

Do we have faith in the manager to achieve the season's objectives?

Are the fans satisfied with the season so far?

If the answer to all of the above is 'no,' is it in the club's interests to keep the coach in post until the end of the season?

And if the answer to the final question is also no, one final question remains.

If not now, then when? 

Edited by Bilo

Genuinely curious how much it'd cost to sack him. 

I know it's early, but you'd have liked to see more than just glimpses of good performances. He's just way too negative. 

Failing to beat a drab Everton side, at home, is not a good showing. 

It could have been an opportunity to get 3 more points on the board before the inevitable tonking against Arsenal next week. 

It's not a good sign when you set up defensively, with a negative mindset for majority of games and still concede in every game, sometimes first. 

He's shown me very little of why we hired him and more importantly why we could stay up. 

Very disappointing from him, even though the expectations were low. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Genuinely curious how much it'd cost to sack him. 

I know it's early, but you'd have liked to see more than just glimpses of good performances. He's just way too negative. 

Failing to beat a drab Everton side, at home, is not a good showing. 

It could have been an opportunity to get 3 more points on the board before the inevitable tonking against Arsenal next week. 

It's not a good sign when you set up defensively, with a negative mindset for majority of games and still concede in every game, sometimes first. 

He's shown me very little of why we hired him and more importantly why we could stay up. 

Very disappointing from him, even though the expectations were low. 

The last line is resonates well, I had a really low expectations and hes actually worse!

2 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Bollocks. What game was he watching? He had their RB done for, and was regularly the creative outlet for us. We were on top, perhaps looked most likely to score the winner, yet he takes that creative spark off. 

Another bewildering decision. 

I just can't see where a (league) win is coming from while he is our manager. He just sets up to waste 60-70 minutes of a match again and again, and for all the "pragmatism" he is supposedly introducing, not once does it yield a clean sheet, so we are always left chasing games at the end. The one time we actually had a lead this season, he still couldn't defend that properly eaither.

Not once have we started with Mavididi and Fatawu at the same time this season. Mav had to sit on the bench for 3 league games while he dicked about with Bobby de cordova Reid, and now Fatawu is benched for a man who delivers 3 goals a season in a good year. Stephy's only started 2 games and already has 2 goals, imagine having that level of attacking threat and completely ignoring it for weeks.

• Like 3

Who the **** has a favourite player and that player is Jordan Ayew. 

Managers should just have probation periods like minimum wage workers. 

As soon as they say they want to sign Jordan Ayew you would be able to just terminate. 

• Like 4