Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

Haha imagine wanting a manager sacked before he'd even managed a competitive game of football for us 😂

Welcome to FT. Same people that will pronounce him our greatest ever manager if we win next week

Edited by HybridFox

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Agree to an extent but christ, I've seen no sign of any tactics whatsoever today, and that's on the manager alone.

No, neither have I, or throughout the whole pre season.*

*Then again I've not seen any pre season, not a minute, because for fans its a load of bollocks and bores the shit out of me, it means nothing, all about fitness - i'm not disputing there may be question marks over that but the point remains.

As I said the other week some of our worst seasons have come off the back of "good" pre seasons and some of our best seasons have come of the back of "bad" pre seasons.

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Rodgers despite his flaws was a proven manager aka credit in the bank. We all thought maybe he could turn it around. Cooper is a fraud from the Peter Taylor school of coaching.

He's not that bad. 

My point being that the owners aren't known for being proactive these days. Just doesn't happen. Not that I think it should. 

Just now, Matt said:

*I've not seen any pre season, because for fans its a load of bollocks and bores the shit out of me, it means nothing, all about fitness - i'm not disputing there may be question marks over that but the point remains.

As I said the other week some of our worst seasons have come off the back of "good" pre seasons and some of our best seasons have come of the back of "bad" pre seasons.

Sure, it's pre-season, but the Premier League starts next weekend. 

We have nothing. Literally nothing. 

Just now, Matt said:

*I've not seen any pre season, because for fans its a load of bollocks and bores the shit out of me, it means nothing, all about fitness - i'm not disputing there may be question marks over that but the point remains.

Pre season really isn’t all about fitness, especially if you’re a new manager trying to get your ideas across. But it is boring I will agree with that 

• Like 1

I think for the past 4 years my first thought when opening Foxestalk is just praying no fans from Forest or any other club are looking on here.

The amount of ammunition some of you give everyone else. Just reign it in a bit

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HybridFox said:

Welcome to FT. Same people that will pronounce him our greatest ever manager if we win next week

Welcome to FT. Same people who would be happy for Leicester to play in league 1 because they are content with a lack of ambition. Same people who continue to praise the board and management team even after failure year after year.

Cooper was the worse choice out of the lot of them that was touted to Leicester and rather than pay the 5 million for C Corbaran they went for primark.

It's ****ing disgusting the way the club is ran and people like you are the problem it's being allowed to happen.

The only way it will change for the better is when the fans turn on the board and the staff until then we are destined for league 1 or worse!

• Haha 1

Sensi levels of madness in here! We haven’t even played a proper match yet or finished signing players this window. 
Come back in a month and let’s see how things are then. 

• Like 1

I hope that those supporting this idea end up with egg on their faces, as we go on to shock the league and finish top half.

I fear, however, that most of us will be on this bandwagon by about 20:25 a week on Monday, as Mads picks the ball out of the net for the third time.

I mean I'm far from impressed but wanting to sack a manager before a competitive ball has been kicked is a new low for football fan patience. 

You probably will turn out to be right, and I think that's part of the reason fans jump on quick. So they can say they told you so early. 

Absolute ****** creating these threads.

The type of fully grown men who wear Leicester shirts over their hoodies to games.

Grow up & get behind him until we start playing competitive matches & then judge