Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

7 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Get rid now while we’re not too far adrift. But we’ll do it when it’s too late. 
Plenty of decent options available. 

He was the best we could get 3 months ago……who wipould you suggest as a matter of interest, who would take the position….

1 minute ago, Reg Vardy said:

He was the best we could get 3 months ago……who wipould you suggest as a matter of interest, who would take the position….

We could have got Coberan and carried on playing in a similar fashion, not distributing the whole squad by hiring a manager that doesn't even play the way we have been for over 6 years or more

As many have probably said I just can’t see where the first win will come from. If they can’t beat a team like today then they’ve simply got no chance. Keeping Justin on the pitch, lack of subs until the end and not playing a more attacking squad is criminal. 

I really want to like cooper, but 3 points out of 15 and playing the teams around us is inexcusable. At least next Saturday should be a more even battle.. oh wait 🤔 

• Like 1

Not true. Could've got Corberan quite easily 

And don't say we couldn't afford him as we're quite willing to waste money on shite players 

• Like 2

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

We could have got Coberan and carried on playing in a similar fashion, not distributing the whole squad by hiring a manager that doesn't even play the way we have been for over 6 years or more

I would say West Brom under achieved last year…

5 Games - 0 win, 3 draws, 2 losses (6 total)

I am still sticking with my minimum 10 game rule before I start calling for him to be OUT.

That will trigger people in here who were calling for him to be sacked after 1 game, and I get that 4 more games could be somewhat costly.  

However, we are not as bad as some are declaring here, but we are underperforming on the pitch and there are some glaringly obvious mistakes Cooper is making, that he seems either unaware of, or too stubborn to address. He has 4 more games to get things going or I will join the OUT brigade, and I suspect there will be very few left with any patience to continue advocating to hold on any longer. 

He must wake-up now and start making better decisions with line-ups, tactics and substitutions, or his time here will peter out, and rightly so. 

Edited by STUHILL
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, reynard said:

18 games in the premier League without a win.  That's virtually half a season. Ok most with Forest but that is a terrible record and is reason enough to doubt he has the ability to manage at this level.

I was going to say I think O'Neill is having a worse run, but he's on one win in 14 Prem Games.

Which is miles better tbh.

Just now, Collymore said:

Don't think I can recall feeling so strongly about wanting a manager out so quickly. Players look clueless. Bizarre substitutions and tactics. 

What's even more worrying, he said in his post match interview "I'd do the same again" so he looks like a stubborn **** too. 

Needs to get gone. Quick. 

Agreed what a horrific shout by the board. 

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Don't think I can recall feeling so strongly about wanting a manager out so quickly. Players look clueless. Bizarre substitutions and tactics. 

What's even more worrying, he said in his post match interview "I'd do the same again" so he looks like a stubborn **** too. 

Needs to get gone. Quick. 

This is me as well. I hate calling for a manager so early, but clearly the players are not getting clear instructions or none at all.

Hopefully with us not having a points deduction the job will be more appealing. 
I’d have Corberan. 
Or preferably go the foreign route like how it’s been decent for palace, Brighton and Bournemouth. 
Roger Schmidt 

Rudi Garcia 

Urs Fischer 

Niko Kovac 

Edin Terzic 

All readily available. 
If Palace can get someone who won the Europa league I don’t see why we shouldn’t at least look at these coaches. 

• Like 1