Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

Did anyone see BDCR kicking the ball out at HT completely on his own? Don't think I've ever seen that. He looked like a loner kid down the park. Could no coach or other player go out and join him? Ridiculous lack of planning all over the place. It screams lack of care and attention. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Did anyone see BDCR kicking the ball out at HT completely on his own? Don't think I've ever seen that. He looked like a loner kid down the park. Could no coach or other player go out and join him? Ridiculous lack of planning all over the place. It screams lack of care and attention. 

But they would have got wet.

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

It was the kind of thing you only usually see when there’s going to be a half time substitution. Maybe one of the wingers came in with a knock and it was precautionary but we just saw it and concluded he must be coming on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Very strange. He looked like he couldn't give a ****. But it appeared he'd be coming on for the start of the second half. But didn't play a minute. So just got drenched in a thunder storm on his own doing slow motion step overs. Bizarre on so many levels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fox1norfolk said:

You do question what on earth he does during the week before the match, because there is no evidence of planned moves or basic structure, it’s just get on with it boys. What a clown

I still haven’t seen any clarity in our play. There’s no game pattern, no sign of an identity at all, and this is the Premier League, mind you. At least guys like Martin Russell and Dyche have a clear plan, even if the execution or players aren’t always up to it. But with Cooper, what even is Cooperball??

Not about to start abusing the guy, he didn't hire himself. He just isn't PL quality.

He won't keep us up because he's shown already that he doesn't have the ability to get points where he shouldn't and aside from about 7-8 fixtures, this is exactly what is required.

I think we lose the the next 2 and he goes. 2 games, 5 games or 15 games, doesn't matter how long he's been here, it's clear it's just not going to work and not going to change.

I absolutely hate it when people suggest wanting him gone is reactionary. Did not want him, it was a bad apointment and it still is. Completely and utterly as expected!!
Absolutely zero overreaction from anyone. Just a situation playing out in exactly the way we knew it would. The same predicable outcome that created the negativity from the initial apointment. Every single day with cooper on charge is a day wasted and ultimately a day closer to relegation. Do any, ANYTHING to get him gone. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Who was the last poor appointment before Cooper?

Not appointment but blunder as in Thier job. Relegation, FFP rules break, putting players on stupid contracts having no plan. They are the blunders...and it's one after another. Rudkin is the name I point most of the blame to. We need new direction at the club. It's all gone stale and Cooper's appt is another one to add to the list. 

9 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

I was just wondering, who’d do a better job managing us - Steve Cooper or my dog, who just laid a freshly steaming shite? Tough call, but at least one of them knows how to produce results.

What kind of dog do you have? Has he had much experience? 🤔. Personally, I’m prepared to back him. 

13 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yep totally bizarre. My take from the first half was that the players aren’t with him. They woke up second half, because Everton played twenty yards deeper and went too narrow 

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

We need a manager who has a connection with the club and one who the fans like and respect. A guy who could keep us up. 

That was Pearson in 2014/15. We weren't winning, bottom, but we were all behind him. We had faith. We weren't losing by much and we were in every game. One thing we had is spirit and a connection.

Cooper - none of that 

Just now, fox_favourite said:

That was Pearson in 2014/15. We weren't winning, bottom, but we were all behind him. We had faith. We weren't losing by much and we were in every game. One thing we had is spirit and a connection.

Cooper - none of that 

Pearson? Hadn’t thought about him but maybe he’s the one? 

34 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Exactly this, we have a new manager, new squad, in the premier league and have lost 2 games in the first 5 and people want Cooper out already. heaven help us

Not sure if you're on a wind up or haven't  seen any games?  

1st game against spurs he admitted  he got it wrong but then does exactly the the same against villa. Didn't see Fulham game so no comment from me. Then last week he gifted Palace with the negativity.  Subs killed us and invited them on . Today just speaks for itself. So yes I do want him gone .

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Pearson? Hadn’t thought about him but maybe he’s the one? 

No. Ship.has sailed and it was the right person at the right time. My point is if you get the appointment right, and all is aligned, then you've got half a chance. At the moment the club is fragmented from top to bottom amd that is my issue. 

For the record, I love Pearson, but he's not what we need now. No need to go back. 

Edited by fox_favourite