Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Well, this looks like a flood of pages I'm not going to read from people who last week said we should be affording Cooper more time and that this many matches wasn't enough to work out what he offers. 

He's worked in the Prem before, you simpletons. His record speaks for itself. Previous fans speak for his approach. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, "oh wishy wishy things might come good happy clappy" - you're being ridiculous. 

Some of us understand how football and people work. Some of us need to accept they don't. This is just like Brenda all over again.

Sanctimonious? Patronising? Yes. Deal with it.

I can’t react so ill comment instead 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Well, this looks like a flood of pages I'm not going to read from people who last week said we should be affording Cooper more time and that this many matches wasn't enough to work out what he offers. 

He's worked in the Prem before, you simpletons. His record speaks for itself. Previous fans speak for his approach. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, "oh wishy wishy things might come good happy clappy" - you're being ridiculous. 

Some of us understand how football and people work. Some of us need to accept they don't. This is just like Brenda all over again.

Sanctimonious? Patronising? Yes. Deal with it.

Not just that, his time here is basically hitting exactly the same kind of stats. Loses half his games, conceding about 2 goals every game, added to the endless run without wins that ended his time at Forest. There's nothing to suggest he will get better, or improve in future. He's doing what he previously did at this level - lose loads of games, and win very few - or currently - win none.

• Like 3

It's far far far far far far far to soon to be hoping that Cooper gets sacked. Part of the cynical side of me thinks some people weren't having him from the off because of his connections with that lot down the road. I agree that the football so far is not particularly fluid or pretty but then last season when we were passing teams to death people weren't happy... perhaps some people are never happy?

We have to accept that realistically he's not going anywhere anytime soon otherwise it's like the board admitting they got the appointment wrong from day one and they won't want that egg on their faces.

Whilst he's here we have to get behind the team and stick together. Writing him off now is gonna do us know good whatsoever. Let the results and performances decide his fate but at least give him a chance to work things out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Not just that, his time here is basically hitting exactly the same kind of stats. Loses half his games, conceding about 2 goals every game, added to the endless run without wins that ended his time at Forest. There's nothing to suggest he will get better, or improve in future. He's doing what he previously did at this level - lose loads of games, and win very few - or currently - win none.

You can't reason with the idiots with facts and stats, stop trying. They'll come back at you with Brexity 'believe harder", "clap clappers moar", "stop hitting me in the face with reality I don't like".

The only way is to insult their stupidity and mock their "give him more time" nonsense.

This is Brenda T-18months. Eventually they all come round to know it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want him gone but sadly I can’t seeing him going any time soon. Reality is we signed him simply because he was ‘free’ and we didn’t have to pay any compensation to another club. Sacking him is an admission that they went for the third choice cheapest option and it hasn’t worked. If they sack him now there would have to be some accountability for his hiring from higher up in the organisation but that will never happen. I reckon we’re stuck with him for a few more months. 

• Like 1

Didn’t feel like posting again straight after the match, yet again I just couldn’t be arsed. I haven’t felt this miserable about Leicester City in a long time, even when we got relegated in 22/23 I didn’t feel as disconnected as I feel now. 

I was willing to give Cooper a chance in the hope that his experience with youth would be a key factor in his management, so far that looks to be a complete myth and it’s very disappointing to see. 

The most frustrating and sad thing though is this hasn’t occurred in recent games, his decision making has pissed me off pretty much from the first game of pre season, so far it’s continued into the regular season and it’s baffling, every week with team selection then his substitutes, I’m past the point of anger with his decision making, I’m just left shrugging my shoulders as it’s a case of “Here we go again”. 

With some decent fixtures coming up I hope we can turn a corner, on today’s evidence though you’re just left wondering where our first league win will actually come from. 

If we can’t get a couple of wins from Bournemouth, Forest, Ipswich and Southampton then he needs the sack. 

1 hour ago, tickler28 said:

It's far far far far far far far to soon to be hoping that Cooper gets sacked. Part of the cynical side of me thinks some people weren't having him from the off because of his connections with that lot down the road. I agree that the football so far is not particularly fluid or pretty but then last season when we were passing teams to death people weren't happy... perhaps some people are never happy?

We have to accept that realistically he's not going anywhere anytime soon otherwise it's like the board admitting they got the appointment wrong from day one and they won't want that egg on their faces.

Whilst he's here we have to get behind the team and stick together. Writing him off now is gonna do us know good whatsoever. Let the results and performances decide his fate but at least give him a chance to work things out.

Why?

He’s got no tactics, no presence, no confidence 

Whats another 5 games going to achieve 

Theirs no time to work things out 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kingfox said:

With some decent fixtures coming up I hope we can turn a corner, on today’s evidence though you’re just left wondering where our first league win will actually come from. 

If we can’t get a couple of wins from Bournemouth, Forest, Ipswich and Southampton then he needs the sack. 

With Steve on charge, I don't feel confident in getting more than draws in 2 of those fixtures. And those draws would be player made, not coaching/ managerial generated. He needs gone

Edited by CPepFox

Just seen on the lcfc insta story that he’s had words printed out on little posters for the players with superlatives about their game. James Justin’s are ****ing hilarious.

This guy is poundshop Brendan 

4 hours ago, FOXSE said:

Whilst I get this to a degree, what manager in their right mind, or of decent quality, would you attract if they see a newly promoted team sack their manager after 5 games when they aren't even in the relegation zone?

I don't see Bournemouth being treated as some basket case club for sacking Parker early. They acted and they're now a better team than us - an absolutely unthinkable prospect just two years ago.

Things change quickly in football. Not here anymore though. We're on a downward trajectory under these total cretins.