Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

The quicker this thick so called "Manager" is sacked the better.

45+ mins played not a shot on target.

Setting your tactics up to be defensive against a league 2 side is ****ing shocking.

If anyone is happy with what they are witnessing to Leicester City FC then you are not a fan or a supporter you are rivals wanting the worse for this football club.

An error to appoint him in the first place, compounded every game he haunts the touch line.

Absolutely no redeeming qualities, shocking football, boring personality, loser mentality & doesn’t even give the youth a go. Bin

• Like 3

I'd sack him at HT after that.

I appreciate we've made changes for a cup game v a lower league side, but he's still very cautious in his tactics and clearly doesn't understand his players attributes.

Just now, Sly said:

They axed Sousa after 9 games. Surely if we don’t win this, they’ll see sense? 

I think even if we lose tonight he'll get Arsenal and Bournemouth. If things go badly in those 2 (likely on the basis of what we're seeing), the board will then act during the international break, I suspect. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

They axed Sousa after 9 games. Surely if we don’t win this, they’ll see sense? 

That was Vichai influence all day long. Top hasn’t got the balls to make a big quick decision. Saw that with Brenda which got us into this stage of permacrisis in the first place. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

His reputation with Forest derives from his season in the Championship with them, when he took them from virtually bottom to play-off winners. The momentum created by that run spilled over into the following season, when he managed to just about win enough home games to keep them up despite an appalling away record. However, even in those home wins Forest seemed to rely more on a hostile atmosphere created by a partisan crowd than on an clear style of play or tactical approach.

If Cooper succeeds with us, it will be because he suddenly develops a tactical understanding of the game that he has not displayed so far in his career. I'm not saying that's impossible - people can learn, after all - but it doesn't give us a lot to pin our hopes on. 

It’s a shame we’re so passive. 

• Like 2

Just now, Facecloth said:

I'd sack him at HT after that.

I appreciate we've made changes for a cup game v a lower league side, but he's still very cautious in his tactics and clearly doesn't understand his players attributes.

This nonsense tactic of having 1 winger tucked in is preventing us from stretching the play and limiting our attacking options. We just look unbalanced and easy to defend against. It reminds me of the relegation season where we had no right winger so we played Maddison tucked in from the right and it never really worked. 

Steve do you read this forum? If you do, ask people to evaluate your performance as manager so far and learn from it, quickly.

You're playing some absolutely shocking stagnent stuff and picking players that beggars belief that are literally winding up the fans. 

I think your mind perhaps is getting too focused on something else (possibly survival and your CV) and you're not seeing the bigger picture of entertaining.

Remember that attacking and creativity is the best form of defence. 

You need to wake up quick, Steve. You'll be gone if you don't heed my warning. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

I think even if we lose tonight he'll get Arsenal and Bournemouth. If things go badly in those 2 (likely on the basis of what we're seeing), the board will then act during the international break, I suspect. 

We don’t look match fit either.

That’s a major challenge, 

4 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

To be fair I think a lot of people forget/miss/ignore the fact that in the first few games of the season we only had Vardy available as a striker (Cannon out on loan, Daka injured, Edouard not signed/ineligible), so he 'had' to leave Mavididi on the bench as cover

But I totally agree that now and especially in a game like Everton at home, he should be starting 3 or 4 of those 4 

Good point. 

11 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It’s ok guys.

Pearson had a bad run.

O’neil had a slow start

No one wanted Ranieri.

Therefore we must be patient and all will be ok.

Suppose it’s possible in the multiverse of Cooper.

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Mental that people moaned about Maresca so much. He'd have had us 0-3 up by now, with an actual plan and real tactics.

Let's not go down that road, he also had us losing to Millwall and QPR.

Was also there as we threw a 14 point lead away. 

• Haha 1