Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

1 hour ago, SafewayFox said:

Cheer up mate.

I was merely joking, at that part I put in bold of your comment about him trying.

You say it like he’s a Dad stepping up for an U11 Sunday team not a overly paid PL manager.

I can’t see how anyone can defend anything that Cooper has done here whether a lackluster pre-season, apparent obsession with “PL experience” and his OTT cautious attitude towards everything match day.

Potter did not want to come. We did not want to pay compensation. Cooper at least wanted the job.

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Exactly - doing so would be an admission of incompetence. That’s the problem.

When they'd rather flush the club down the toilet than own a mistake then you know it's time for them to **** off.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Are you having a laugh? These players look like they’ve never trained together. There’s no coherent style of play. That’s on the manager. 

Dude, the gulf in supposed skill levels suggests we should have been able to have had a pub crawl at lunch and still be 0-3 up. Just play football.

Just now, markko said:

Potter did not want to come. We did not want to pay compensation. Cooper at least wanted the job.

Do you not actually understand what your counter argument sounds like.

Of course he wanted the Job so did a number of managers however if you buy cheap you end up paying double or triple.

Do not try and justify that Leicester won't pay compensation when then are shelling out 3 year contracts for CBs and 8 million on Ayew.

It's so called supporters like you that are the problem 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Are you having a laugh? These players look like they’ve never trained together. There’s no coherent style of play. That’s on the manager. 

Exactly. These are highly skilled professionals apparently. The gulf in supposed skill levels suggests we could have been on a lunchtime pub crawl and still be 0-3 up. Just play football, not wait for daddy to follow you round telling you where to do poo-poo in potty 🤣

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Do you not actually understand what your counter argument sounds like.

Of course he wanted the Job so did a number of managers however if you buy cheap you end up paying double or triple.

Do not try and justify that Leicester won't pay compensation when then are shelling out 3 year contracts for CBs and 8 million on Ayew.

It's so called supporters like you that are the problem 

What do you actually know? I am guessing we were not an attractive proposition. It looked nailed in we would get points deducted.

I have been a so called supporter for 40 odd years and clearly you feel abusing someone because their view is not the same as yours is okay.

4 minutes ago, Gloria said:

Dude, the gulf in supposed skill levels suggests we should have been able to have had a pub crawl at lunch and still be 0-3 up. Just play football.

You’ve just made my point for me. We’ve gone from having a manager who meticulously planned and drilled the players to the point that the patterns and movement became robotic. To copy a phrase someone posted on here before, now we have a manager who has copied the homework but doesn’t know how to work the answer out himself. Walsall are a committed and well drilled side, you can’t just throw 11 players on the pitch and expect them to work it out at this level. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gloria said:

Exactly. These are highly skilled professionals apparently. The gulf in supposed skill levels suggests we could have been on a lunchtime pub crawl and still be 0-3 up. Just play football, not wait for daddy to follow you round telling you where to do poo-poo in potty 🤣

As a PROFESSIONAL footballer, you play how your manager tells you to play.

Just now, SecretPro said:

As a PROFESSIONAL footballer, you play how your manager tells you to play.

Roger that, 'SecretPro'. Looks like they were told to play like non-leaguers then