Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

Just now, Bourbon Fox said:

It's such a shame Kelechi's gone, best spokesman ever

On the topic of Kelechi, why did we let him go if the best replacements we could get were Jordan Ayew and Odsonne Edouard on loan who are both worse than him?

• Like 3

Cooper has ruined some of our best players from last year with either not playing them or playing them out of position like Fatawu. Vestergaard and Ricardo haven't really had a sniff.  Tactically and  Cooper's man management skills are sadly lacking at prem level and he needs sacking sooner rather than later if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

On the topic of Kelechi, why did we let him go if the best replacements we could get were Jordan Ayew and Odsonne Edouard on loan who are both worse than him?

Because we are a clownshow?

Edited by Bourbon Fox

10 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I just want someone in simple terms to explain his tactics. As I can't fathom them myself. I didn't always enjoy Or approve of Maresca-Ball. But I knew what it was. Cooper - nah I don't see it!!!

Double park the bus you lads, don't get hammered and make me look a c*nt

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

We genuinely have a capable squad in the right hands. That's the saddest thing.

Easily have a good enough squad to survive, but just look at the body language of some of them players tonight, they are being ruined

• Like 2