Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

3 minutes ago, Pick Good Name Later said:

Playing devils advocate here. And opinion aside. As it stands, is he not fulfilling the ask of the role?

image.thumb.jpeg.a554f3eb5cb362779bcfe4f087c60871.jpeg

You can’t post the table 5 games in….. we will be in the bottom three by Monday, then what? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TamuffFox said:

Cooper at FT grinning and clapping like he's just won the Champions League. Walsall weren't even playing their first choice XI. Get rid.....now! The incompetent hierarchy won't though. We are rotten to the core.

Our premier league squad, not much different from league 2. Players are not playing with passion, looked pissed off, he has obviously already lost the dressing room

Can I just say that tonight should be the turning point for the club really. As soon as you have your team putting in performances like tonight, with players making so many basic errors and having no coherent structure, it’s time to think of a succession plan. 

As much as the likes of Soumare come in for criticism the lad still won a Ligue 1 title so he’s no mug. Cooper has to go, this was a doomed appointment from the start really. The team was lost tonight. 

Just needs more time though doesn't he? After all, the longer he spends with these players the more impressive we look. Ideally he gets at least another window so we can bring in some more experienced, Premier League proven bargains. You've got to give him time because time is the magic ingredient that unfailingly turns shit managers into good ones. You can't sack him now, give him time!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

As much as the likes of Soumare come in for criticism the lad still won a Ligue 1 title so he’s no mug.

I agree with your post pretty much, I want Cooper gone – but not because of an inability to get a tune out of Soumare, who for me rubs shoulders with Adrien Silva in terms of worst ever value-for-money buys the club has ever made. He is a mug. He is exactly that. Awful, awful footballer.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 2

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I agree with your post pretty much, I want Cooper gone – but not because of an inability to get a tune out of Soumare, who for me rubs shoulders with Adrien Silva in terms of worst ever value-for-money buys the club has ever made. He is a mug. He is exactly that. Awful, awful footballer.

We are the mugs for wasting the transfer fee and wages.

He cant possibly be that bad, he must be taking the piss and i cant really blame him.

Problem is most other fanbases would make it really, really uncomfortable for the board not to sack a shite manager. We seem to have nothing but a happy clappy fanbase, particularly at the KP, who are seemingly blind to the ineptitude. 

• Like 2

The answer to this particular riddle, if there is one, lies in the fact that there are no green shoots of hope.

Nobody is coming out of today with any credit and none of the tactics look to be 'landing'.

By any measure that was piss poor and I don't see a way forward.