Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

He’s gotta go but we ain’t binning him yet! 

3 draw in the prem and 2 defeats by one goal make it look like he’s nearly there. A huge defeat Saturday at Arsenal is coming and the start of him going I think. 

Few more poor results after that against teams around us and it will already be too late, can see us getting cut adrift before they take action. It’s the Top and Rudkin way. 

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

We are getting demolished against Arsenal. Going to be huge. He's got to go. No other option. The guy is a fraud. The players clearly have no clue about what he wants from them. They have no clue about the tactics he wants to implement. We are a joke of a club right now. Stand up Top, if you're not interested anymore then put someone in charge that is. This is unravelling everything good that Vichai had built. I'm embaressed so how is Top, Rudkin and Susan not? Do your bloody jobs! 

They’ve not learned a thing from Rodger’s final season 

I get the feeling that Cooper is a bog standard coach, and not a Manager or leader. 

He doesn't seem capable of setting up a team or making decisions in games. 

The rumours were that he was asking players for how they want to play and this surprised them. 

I don't think he has much belief in his ability and this is why he sets up so cautiously and takes so long to make changes. 

I actually don't mind him as a person, but he just doesn't seem like a Manager with any confidence or a plan. 

There would have to be a huge switch in momentum for him to do well here, and I just can't see it happening. 

I still believe that Top will act sooner than many are predicting, as he was certainly not the first choice and so there were already doubts about him. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

With a less than exciting squad we are outside the relegation zone and progressing in the league cup.

What was that NFP quote... "delusions of granduer"

Sick, entitled fans expecting the squad to score one goal against Walsall and for expecting a manager to get his players up for the game. 

It's all about expectations. Cooper by all accounts did well at keeping Forest in PL and their fans didn't want him sacked.

He was not in our top 3 targets and many fans would not be ready to accept an ex Forest manager.

He inherited a weaker squad than we had last year and we're looking at a points deduction. 

We had a kind set of fixtures to start with and have played ok but would have expected a win and 4-5 points by now.

He probably needs more time but fans on his back will actually harm the teams confidence, performance and results hence it become a self fulfilling prophecy. 

But fans expect a clear style of play, effort from players and decisive tactical changes in games to positively affect outcomes.

I'm thinking the data analysts need to  really help drive some of those in game tactical decisions that should be made in a more timely manner. Rudkin should be all over this and get Cooper the support needed so we can turn round games. 

Fans want a capable and competent manager and successful team. At present we appear to neither.