Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

So long as he doesn’t play Ndidi in any DM role, I will give him more time. He has been inconsistent in this regard, but it is a positive light that he has played Ndidi higher up on occasions so far. Anyone who plays Ndidi in a DM role is so out of touch with modern football that should not be coaching at this level.

There is a reason why no club came in for Ndidi even though he was on a free transfer. He is a different proposition at AM, but we also have other options. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Which basically makes football shit

Yeah it's crap. I feel even with the great United team of the late nineties teams like Leicester, Derby, Wimbledon could often go to Old Trafford and get a result or at least come close. Now managers are content if their teams concede less than 5 at the Etihad.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

It’s funny how ‘showing character’ to these managers always means staying in an extremely well-paid job and not changing anything about their approach to it, and rarely seems to mean having the courage to make bold, attacking decisions and analyse / change their tactical philosophy. 

I think every manager I can remember being successful here, or anywhere, stuck to their principles and don't give in to what fans wanted. As it always should be. 

You get a lot of fan myths that get created. We have a couple now. Alves is the next Ronaldo, and let's completely ignore Ricardo's last Premier League season because he clearly is the answer for right back. (Ignore his performance Tuesday too). 

14 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

At this point in time I reckon Dean Smith would have us looking more optimistic than we currently are.  Cooper is a hopelessly poor appointment and a real drop in quality since Enzo left.

There’s still time to rectify it. Board need to admit their error and go hell for leather for one of Hjulmand, Schmidt or Conceicao during this October break.

If Bournemouth can attract Iraola then we can certainly get the above. 

In all likelihood it seems he'll get until the Ipswich game, but I do hope we use the time between now and then to have replacements lined up. 

There's no point in giving him until Ipswich (match 10) and then spending 2-3 games worth of time getting in the replacement.

1 hour ago, DZ-LCFC said:

ROB TANNER :

image.png.a0426fc76e9bb344eaefb1d60b2c5f7e.png

Could this be any more fence sitting? With not much thought a lot of people on here could write this drivel.

They want Cooper to work out, but have learnt from not sacking Rodgers sooner - he could be braver and clearer on what that means exactly in this situation. Or maybe he’s just writing in platitudes because he has no credible sources whatsoever.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

At this point in time I reckon Dean Smith would have us looking more optimistic than we currently are.  Cooper is a hopelessly poor appointment and a real drop in quality since Enzo left.

No one wanted to come because of those pathetic PSR sanctions Cooper was a bottom of the barrel appointment, let’s hope Rudkin now sees his uselessness and gets in a quality replacement now we’ve seemed to have dodged the bullet !