Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

if they do so, it's nothing to do with what the fans think - they have little to no regard for that.

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The 'give him time' brigade have no influence on matters, just as none of us does.

Here he is 

Just now, Noahfence said:

Here he is 

Please retract - at what point have I EVER  defended Cooper on this forum?

Have a search - you'll spend a long time trying to find something that doesn't exist.

I suggest you quietly apologise now for misunderstanding what I am trying to say.

The problem I have with him is not that we are 2-0 down to Arsenal and barely been in the game. 

It’s that this was the same approach for Fulham. Spurs. Everton and Villa. 

He has been so useless, that honestly if we had no manager - just a part time coach, we’d have been no worse off. He offers nothing to us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Please retract - at what point have I EVER  defended Cooper on this forum?

Have a search - you'll spend a long time trying to find something that doesn't exist.

I suggest you quietly apologise now for misunderstanding what I am trying to say.

Not the point I was making so no I won’t quietly apologise 

The only result that could get him sacked today is a headline-grabbing shellacking. As in more than six. I suspect a battering of that magnitude would probably set alarm bells ringing all over the shop and loosen players' tongues.

Otherwise he's getting Bournemouth at least. Lose that, and keeping him is inexcusable. 

• Like 4

I said after everton, he has shown you what he is, it won't change, this is fundamentally who he is as a manager, at best a bang average championship manager.

The give him time brigade are expecting him to do something he has never shown, because he doesn't have it in him, so why carry on? 

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The problem I have with him is not that we are 2-0 down to Arsenal and barely been in the game. 

It’s that this was the same approach for Fulham. Spurs. Everton and Villa. 

He has been so useless, that honestly if we had no manager - just a part time coach, we’d have been no worse off. He offers nothing to us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

The only result that could get him sacked today is a headline-grabbing shellacking. As in more than six. I suspect a battering of that magnitude would probably set alarm bells ringing all over the shop and loosen players' tongues.

Otherwise he's getting Bournemouth at least. Lose that, and keeping him is inexcusable. 

Oh Bilo! they call me Billy bilo, I'm like a fish on a lilo...