Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

5 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We didn’t have a forum when O’neil was in charge. We barely had the internet. Getting a gauge on fan feeling then was much harder.

As for Ranieri….thats a stupid point. We were pretty much all against the Ranieri appointment before a ball was kicked. 

And he proved us wrong. And we loved him for it.

This shows that we're hardly a bunch of stubborn muppets who are desperate for a manager to fail. If they prove us wrong, we'll gladly eat humble pie. 

If the board don't want to let him go can we at least convince him to turn around in the first 5 minutes of every game, tell him the opposition have just taken the lead, and when he turns back around we can get on with trying to get back on level terms?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

I agree. But perhaps needs must due to FFP.

Which fair enough may have played a part, but if Corborans release clause really was only £2m and then we went on to spend the kind of money we did on player transfers (some of which the value certainly remains to be seen) then the questions do need to be asked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Can someone give me a realistic list of managers we could go for in the future?

Shocking.

Moyes, Potter, Hjulmand, Schmidt, Garcia, Conceicao, Fischer, Kovac and Sarri.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lfu said:

Deflected header from a set piece and a 0.0xG flukey wonderstrike to paper over the cracks of Martinelli getting loose from him for their first goal, Martinelli's cross for Trossard's goal coming from his flank, and kicking the ball out of Mad's hand straight into Havertz for their 4th goal. Not to pin the whole of the blame on JJ but it's yet more data for the worrying trend of how many goals we're shipping, baffling how Cooper doesn't realise it

Surely there's a way to get both of them in. 

I'm a Ricky fan but not sure why it has to be one or other 

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

If you're not showing any signs you're learning from mistakes in tactics, game management and lineup, then you're going to fail. He's not learnt anything away from the game, that was horse poo. 

JJ scoring will just strengthen his decision to play him and ignore the poor defending and poor tactics causing issues at the back. The same with Ndidi at Palace. 

2 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I cant believe we still have people defending him. It beggars belief

I can’t believe the stay % is so high in the player ratings topic. 

Thought today was ok to be honest. Result probably better than I expected and a little unfortunate to not take a point in the end. Yes we rode our luck but most teams will be under the cosh there this season.

Worried by how we continue to put in poor first halves though. Really need to be getting on the front door more and fans will demand this against Bournemouth.

• Like 1

I don't see him turning it around, but the next 4 are so pivotal to our season. If we don't get 7 points from them, he needs to go.

We seem to shift from utter tripe to a  spirited team in every game, and either side of that coin will either be because of the manager or despite him. October will reveal all

He’s going to run Vardy into the ground. We’ll need Vardy in the end of season run in. If he keeps doing what he is doing and playing him 90 games to run around with no support - he’ll burn out. 

So many decisions are just so crazy, give him time ? For what ? To do exactly what he has been doing for the last 20 he hasn’t won ?

• Like 1