Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

1 minute ago, lestuhfox said:

Fatawu was dissapointing in the 1st 2 games send v Walsall.

Bilal showed last week that he has a nice touch but wasn't up to it physically. 

Or they both under performed under a manager who is making that a trend amongst our players.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dr.o.ball said:

Not F'd yet...the premiership association will F us for the 6 points over the season. We got away with nowt 

We've spunked five away through bad game management and tactics alone.

• Like 3

On 21/09/2024 at 20:30, Leicester_Loyal said:

Literally played an Everton team in terrible form, with Ashley Young playing, who has conceded 3+ goals every game so far, and we couldn't even muster up 3 shots on target.

You can't draw your way to staying up, we need some wins, and today was a perfect chance. Now we go off to Arsenal needing something, before needing a win against Bournemouth.

People will write off games like Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. And say do you expect us to win there? Which is fine as long as we're beating Everton, Bournemouth, Forest, Ipswich, Saints etc. But when we're doing neither, we're in trouble. We're relying on other teams being worse than us, just like 2 years ago.

Exactly what I was saying here, we went to Arsenal needing a point because we failed to beat Everton. 

Now we probably need to win at least 2 of Bournemouth, Saints, Forest, Ipswich. Anything less than 5 points and we need a serious run of form going into the games after that, which we’re just not going to get. 

If we fail to beat Bournemouth he should be sacked, but he won’t be. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, safetosurfthisbeach said:

I really cannot understand why people want Cooper to go. We were outclassed today by a much more capable (and expensive) team but we still put up a spirited defence and scored two goals, against all odds. The sense of entitlement amongst some of our fans beggars belief. 

Cooper certainly was not my first choice and he has no doubt made quite a few errors but he has shown we can beat the odds sometimes. 

Let's get behind him! 

“Showing he can beat the odds sometimes”

Fvck me I’m outta here

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, safetosurfthisbeach said:

I really cannot understand why people want Cooper to go. We were outclassed today by a much more capable (and expensive) team but we still put up a spirited defence and scored two goals, against all odds. The sense of entitlement amongst some of our fans beggars belief. 

Cooper certainly was not my first choice and he has no doubt made quite a few errors but he has shown we can beat the odds sometimes. 

Let's get behind him! 

When have we beat the odds? We haven’t won a game lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That really frustrating result purely because it buys him more time and it really shouldn’t. We got completely battered from start to finish. The score line hides that.  

For fans wanting selection changes and manager changes, that result is a very bad one.  

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

It’s all about opinion’s, realistic expectations and reality, and I believe you have inflated expectations with no sense of reality! 🤣

so cos we was in league 1 in 2008/09 etc we should be thankful where we are? 

and realistic expectations, I at least except a fight in most games and honestly we've not had that. be right i didnt expect anything today, nothing at all like all lcfc fans, 

I guess you was pleased with our performance against everton last weekend then? 

the fact he keeps playing JJ even tho most of the goals we've let in have come down his side etc

i believe you are one of the hand clapper lot who thought Rodgers was right to give Ward so long in goal the season we went down,

its bad when some forest fans admit they kept Cooper too long, its plain to see hes not Premier league standard but maybe we should keep him till 10 games to go like we did with Rodgers

even tho it was plain to see after this amount of games(the yr we went down) it was only going one way

14 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Bilal really is an odd one. He's a 'luxury player', which seems odd considering we were apparently restricted by FFP and that was the reason we had to get Cooper in on the cheap.

i think the club are obsessed about making money on prospects. Bilal was linked with Liverpool at one point 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, safetosurfthisbeach said:

Let's get behind him! 

Your gonna get dogs abuse for that my friend 😂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We were pretty much all against the Ranieri appointment before a ball was kicked. 

I wasn't. I said the same as when Cooper was appointed - interesting, surprising, but let's wait and see.

Then he won 4 and drew 2 of his opening 6 prem matches including a draw against Spurs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DezFox said:

That really frustrating result purely because it buys him more time and it really shouldn’t. We got completely battered from start to finish. The score line hides that.  

For fans wanting selection changes and manager changes, that result is a very bad one.  

Lose next week though, which I am expecting, and they’ll definitely be pressure on him even from the most deluded of fools 

aNYpa1X.png

Cooper will get himself sacked if he doesn't fix this issue. Our double pivot are Skipp and Winks. Last season we would find the double pivots way more often:

df731c93-4544-4922-9c38-9fee0be663bb.png

^ This was the match against Bournemouth, a Premier League side.

Cooper's style of play means we stuggle to get going. Against Arsenal we were pinned back so much because we never got Skipp and Winks on the ball. Winks looks poor this season because he's not being used in the same way he was last season, which mean his strenghts aren't being used correctly.

• Like 3

They really aren't, sure some are, but alot of them have gone into real detailed analysis of why it's not working, high lighting several red flags. The consistent miss management of games in the same way over and over. Repetitive mistakes that hes shown no sign of fixing, if anything hes double downed on them even more.

The flip side of the argument that you haven't made yet seems to just be believe in him, based on nothing other than we should because thats the nice thing to do? And we should ignore what data/analysis/our eyes tell us?

Just now, safetosurfthisbeach said:

Bring it on. Most of the anti-Cooper brigade are dumb mutts anyway! 

3 minutes ago, safetosurfthisbeach said:

Bring it on. Most of the anti-Cooper brigade are dumb mutts anyway! 

12 minutes ago, safetosurfthisbeach said:

Let's get behind him! 

thats kinda of rich when youve just said this

what odds have we beaten this season, not getting the lowest XG ever at Arsenal again?

but i guess cos we was in league 1 in 2008 we shouldnt want to progress

4 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Lose next week though, which I am expecting, and they’ll definitely be pressure on him even from the most deluded of fools 

Pressure means another 3 games wasted unfortunately. Pressure should already be there.