Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cooper - OUT

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

wtf are you watching the same games as us?

like really, Cooper parked the bus at Palace from the 75min when they was for the taking,

even forest fans admit he wasnt good enough and they kept him too long

I think they made it very clear they dont really understand football and are just happy to be watching it. No credible argument other than I'm a better fan than you because I accept poor performance and don't really understand what I'm watching, happy clapper 101.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Cooper is on a 3 year contract as well 🤣

Probably we are planning on getting relegated and see Coops as a man that can bring us straight back up :scarf:

Do you think that would really happen? We go down with Cooper, we stay down.

Say we keep Cooper, what does the future look like under him? I’m struggling to see how he takes us anywhere near where we want to be as a club. 

Does anyone here really want to see Jordan Ayew appearing in every game for us next season?

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Say we keep Cooper, what does the future look like under him? I’m struggling to see how he takes us anywhere near where we want to be as a club. 

Does anyone here really want to see Jordan Ayew appearing in every game for us next season?

Even if he lasts the season and we stay up, what then? How will season two look? And that seems a near fanciful scenario on both counts.

• Like 1

Did we approach Poch? It seems there was about a week after we knew we weren't going to have a points deduction and him taking the USA job. I'm biased but I think we are a more interesting project than the US national team. Had we not had the possibility of a deduction on the summer we'd of had a better chance of him, not keen on Potter. We are at where we are at now, I'm still prepared to give him a bit more time of the options now available maybe we could get somebody like Ole Gunner Solskaer, he really didn't do that much worse than most man utd managers bit shit at Cardiff, we are somewhere in between those two levels of teams.

10 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Every single one of the above has a compelling argument as to why they'd be an intriguing appointment for us.

Cooper was a port in a storm after Maresca left us in the shit. No other Premier League team would have appointed him, and I'm not convinced he'd improve much of the top half of the Championship either.

It was a rushed, panicked appointment because nobody else wanted to be at a club who weren't able to spend and had a looming points deduction. That description no longer applies.

Bring in a new manager before the international break, give him a fortnight with the squad before a winnable series of fixtures and back him in January. Get it right and we stay up comfortably in my opinion before building back next season. 

I agree with each paragraph and I think Cooper realises his luck at getting the job, almost in the regard of us having the world against us this season. He was hoping for a narrative of nobly taken us down, and rebuilding us from then. He knows he should be nowhere near this football club.

I went to the q&a, thought he was a nice fella but had none of the gravitas that Maresca or Rodgers had .

• Like 1

Deserves credit for second half as we looked done for at half time

bit I still find is subs so strange. Second game running g he’s taken off the most influential player. Mav and Vardy did very little and should have been replaced with 20-25 left. And how has Fatawu not come on. Also ridiculously late subs at the end. Almost taking the piss 

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

It's just indefensible. What on earth have we become? His lineups, his gameplans, his tactics and definitely his subs or lack of. It just screams nothing short of sheer incompetence. We are vile.

Not a massive fan of Cooper,but as a side note we are a poor squad with poor players by Premier league standards.

We stumbled out of the Championship

If you look at our form/results from 

the end of Jan .

4 minutes ago, The_77 said:

"As if his football isn’t horrible enough, he’s determined to turn us into Forest with his constant whining about the referees. 

IMG_3583.jpeg

I wonder how he feels about the Skipp challenge in the opening 10 minutes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Not a massive fan of Cooper,but as a side note we are a poor squad with poor players by Premier league standards.

We stumbled out of the Championship

If you look at our form/results from 

the end of Jan .

For the love of Christ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1