Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Next Manager.

28 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

You said you didn't support him when he was appointed in your original post not what just what you've seen. I hope he proves you wrong and all the others. I can remember the reaction when Claudio was appointed. Having said that, I do have doubts though much of that is because of the squad and the recruitment. But let's see... All the best. 

will I support,  yes,  I won’t let copper know what I really think. 😜, I’m just discussing what I actually think on a forum designed to discuss opinions.  Not the right man for it and I think you know it. All the best. 

19 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Can people stop blaming the manager.

He’s been in the job a month.
He  inherited a squad which already lacked creativity and then we sold our most creative player because of the total mismanagement of the club by people at the club long before Cooper arrived. 
The club have consistently struggled to recruit at the top end of the field and had to rely upon loaning teenagers in from clubs we used to finish comfortably above.

Be honest, you only want Cooper out because he’s ex Forest. Get a grip. Forest literally don’t give a shit about us so stop making a thing out of it.

Cooper has proven to be a decent manager but he’s working with at least one hand tied behind his back because of Rudkin etc. If you want to vent, vent at the right people. 

EJw6xZVWoAApAIa.jpg

• Haha 4

The mistake IS the board not the manager.  He’s already sounding like he regrets joking us and so would I.  He’s talking just like Enzo did in January and how Rogers did in his last couple of windows.  The club is in real trouble because this time we go down there will be no straight back up and it is not Cooper or the players to blame.  I’ve said it many times but Whealan and Rudkin would be out of a job in any competent business. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

The mistake IS the board not the manager.  He’s already sounding like he regrets joking us and so would I.  He’s talking just like Enzo did in January and how Rogers did in his last couple of windows.  The club is in real trouble because this time we go down there will be no straight back up and it is not Cooper or the players to blame.  I’ve said it many times but Whealan and Rudkin would be out of a job in any competent business. 

Whatever about Tops involvement.  Whelan is a very highly respected CEO in Industry and has won many awards for same, Not just in Football. 

How many Women do you know that has power driven a fledgling company to around 3 Billion pds Value.

She's is the financial Brains alongside Vichai since the beglnning of King Power. A Company that's now woth around 3 Billion Pds.

People are deluded if they think she's going anywhere, Especially when she's stated many times she knows nothing about Football.

She just oversea's the financial side of the Club nothing to do with choosing Signings, Someone else makes those decisions.

1 hour ago, Fox1norfolk said:

If we get really hammered in the first 5-6 games, even the board will realise they have made a massive mistake

i dunno, we was awful the season(start of the season etc) we went down under rodgers and they didnt do naff all for a long while

23 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Don't think they had much choice due to the compo. The £10 million has probably saved us, partially.

We spent £15 million on a CB when we already have plenty they could have easily afforded the £4 million compo they chose not to

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dobbylcfc said:

Why appointment him??? Err because he was the only one who wanted the job. Like I said it’s Rudkin and whelan fault they’ve run the club into the ground to the point we can’t afford the compensation for corberan ffs also the constant chasing of potter who every time he knocks us back.

We spent £15 million on a CB we didn't need we could afford ir we just didn't want to, made the wrong decision again

10 hours ago, dobbylcfc said:

Why appointment him??? Err because he was the only one who wanted the job. Like I said it’s Rudkin and whelan fault they’ve run the club into the ground to the point we can’t afford the compensation for corberan ffs also the constant chasing of potter who every time he knocks us back.

True ... he was cheap and we were desperate... nobody else was showing any interest in the job .... the players need to play for the club and its fans .... pride and passion or we are f***ed

8 minutes ago, moseeds said:

I think he's our next target to help us get back out of the championship 2025/26 season.

Yep, he was one I wanted us to take a gamble on if we didn’t go for Corberan (in the period before it was obvious we were going after Potter and Cooper) 

Followed Röhl closely since taking over as best mate is Wednesday, the job he’s done there so far has been phenomenal, kept up a league 1 squad and his Points per game since arriving would have put them about 9th I think across the whole season. 

Then to start the season with this demolition. 30 shots on goal, if they had their shooting boots on it could have been even more embarrassing for Plymouth. 

Hope to see him in our dugout at some point!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What a manager Danny Röhl is becoming. 

Have to agree. 

Only 35 years old and already has assistant manager at Bayern Munich & German national team on his CV.

I'm sure Sheffield Wednesday will be a stepping stone for him but they've definitely got a good asset for now.

10 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

We spent £15 million on a CB we didn't need we could afford ir we just didn't want to, made the wrong decision again

The compo would've gone out during last seasons accounts. Okoli is this year.