Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Next Manager.

10 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Pre season friendly. 

They won their single league game away at a decent QPR, 3-1. 

After yet another summer so far where they have had to sell their best players and rely on frees and loans to replace them as well

Hopefully the club actually goes for him like they should have this summer once Cooper eventually gets the boot

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Winstonthedog said:

Very true .... if we get off to a bad start the injury list will get longer ... when I say injury I'm including headache, broken nail, got to take the dog to the vets, wife says I'm not allowed out .... this season is going to be tough ..... ask Billy Ocean 

Bit like Evan’s always seemed to have a problem with his big toe when he played for us, missed masses of games, injured? Does not seem to have any injuries while playing for MU.

Everyone laughed at me for saying our shit pre season wasn’t coopers fault but here we are nearly a week later and we can’t even sign a third choice striker on loan. 

I’m not sure anyone would keep us up with this bunch of clowns running the club.

• Like 1