Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

King Power

5 hours ago, LFEFox23 said:

Anyone else a little disappointed Top wasn't there last night?... This isn't some kind of cheap dig BTW , just a thought.

Didn't see Jon Rudkin either. Thought it was a bit strange.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Not sure where to put this but I liked the fact we now have some history around the ground on the outside, instead of more King Power plastered over it.

Then by contrast we have him plastered on the front of the programme 

• Like 3

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Then by contrast we have him plastered on the front of the programme 

Yeah tbf I did laugh at that. New manager and new players should have been on there.

13 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Lets hope its that other wise it's pretty poor form to not show up for the Shakey stuff.

The man lives 6000 miles away, runs a billion dollar business, and has a heavily pregnant wife. I think that's harsh. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The man lives 6000 miles away, runs a billion dollar business, and has a heavily pregnant wife. I think that's harsh. 

He lives near Reading a lot of the time, like I said I think his wife is about to give birth. Stand by it though with all the guests there last night he should show if he could.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

He lives near Reading a lot of the time, like I said I think his wife is about to give birth. Stand by it though with all the guests there last night he should show if he could.

Am surprised fans didn't receive any wedding cake from him (or did they?)..:ph34r:

43 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Would've been good to have seen some ownership representation, and not having Shakey as the front cover instead of a thumbs up from Top was a poor choice for me.

They've not been here for years 

22 minutes ago, Philkeavo said:

I wonder what the thinking is behind putting Top on the front cover of the matchday programme. I found it bit weird.

It's in keeping with his entire tenure as chairman.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Babylon said:

Runs a billion dollar business with a gifted monopoly and a captive audience that takes zero marketing to get through the doors.

For balance, let's not pretend he's Alan Sugar :)

• Like 1