Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

General News

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I am sorry, but who thought Brexit was supposed to punish the elites?  :dunno:

iirc loads of people. Europhiles were constantly denigrated as out of touch liberal elites who didn't have the best interests of the British working class at heart.

I think we've memory-holed a lot of what was said in 2016 because it's so embarrassing looking back that so much of the population was taken in by it. 

• Like 1

On 12/08/2024 at 17:49, Wymsey said:

Genuine question.

Would people be willing to have migrants housed in their area?

They might have better ethics than some of the lay about benefit wielding chavs we have around our area!

11 minutes ago, Lionator said:

The pager explosions in Lebanon sound very bond-like 

I doubt we’ll find out how it was done. 

could be as straightforward as getting access to pagers to be supplied to the group prior to delivery and planting a small explosive device inside.  I have read that hezbollah have changed to pagers to avoid Israel hacking into phones (which isn’t difficult). 

The situation in the north of Israel/ south of Lebanon is certainly coming to a head now. This could be more ‘skirmishing’ or a precursor to a large expansion of Israel’s attacks on hezbollah. They certainly want them pushed back north of the litani river. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I doubt we’ll find out how it was done. 

could be as straightforward as getting access to pagers to be supplied to the group prior to delivery and planting a small explosive device inside.  I have read that hezbollah have changed to pagers to avoid Israel hacking into phones (which isn’t difficult). 

The situation in the north of Israel/ south of Lebanon is certainly coming to a head now. This could be more ‘skirmishing’ or a precursor to a large expansion of Israel’s attacks on hezbollah. They certainly want them pushed back north of the litani river. 

Depending on the ‘how’ and the scope, it could be a genuinely world changing event (in terms of cyber warfare). On the other hand Hesbollah could have been stupid and just bought loads of them from Israelis without knowing. 

Edited by Lionator

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

could be as straightforward as getting access to pagers to be supplied to the group prior to delivery and planting a small explosive device inside

Apparently this is how it was done. Intercepting the pagers on their way to Hezbollah military, planted small explosives and linked the pagers together via some coding and BOOM!

Amazon have got a lot to answer for. lol

Edited by Parafox

5 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2477kp0epo

"The BBC’s director general Tim Davie said he can’t see Huw Edwards working at the corporation again."

No sh*t.

I thought exactly the same thing earlier.

How on earth is this even a news article on the BBC! Seriously; no one expects to see him on TV again, never mind the BBC. 

• Like 1