Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

General News

14 hours ago, Zear0 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2477kp0epo

"The BBC’s director general Tim Davie said he can’t see Huw Edwards working at the corporation again."

No sh*t.

1 hour ago, reporterpenguin said:

In other news, I can't see Sydney Sweeney marrying me

I am announcing my international retirement due to never being picked by a succession of shortsighted managers.

19 hours ago, Parafox said:

Apparently this is how it was done. Intercepting the pagers on their way to Hezbollah military, planted small explosives and linked the pagers together via some coding and BOOM!

Amazon have got a lot to answer for. lol

Info slowly coming to light here 

the pagers are likely a Taiwanese product which was made under licence in Hungary.  The company in Hungary seems to be questionable as it doesn’t seem to have proper contact details/offices. It was incorporated in 2022. 

Some reports saying that these pagers where intended to be exploded when a large scale conflict began between Israel and Hezbollah but that there were indications that some suspicions had surfaced within the organisation and with that information, Israel went ahead with the operation yesterday whilst it was still feasible to do so. 

If true, is it actually possible that this Hungarian company was created by Israeli intelligence and that this was pre planned years in advance in the event that Hezbollah and Israel came to full on war? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I’m not an expert but wouldn’t you have done something regarding all other comms equipment after what happened yesterday ???

surely everything would be under suspicion??

I think my comms device will be OK with MI6

Pin page

Edited by Parafox