Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

General News

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Just catching up on the P Diddy, Puff Daddy, Sean Combs or whatever he’s calling himself now. 

If you get into reading it, this could blow up bigger than most stories in the past few years if it’s true. 

Racketeering / blackmailing people who were at Drug Fuelled forced orgies isn’t something I had on my bingo card for 2024. 

I guess it could be a case of who else goes down with him, it he is found guilty. 

It's huge. 

In terms of who's with him, could be on the scale of Epstein's case. 

Isn't Katie Price in a massive pile of debt, yet she's still spending tonnes to try and improve her 'image'..?

And who knows why the 'story' is on Leicestershire Live..

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/katie-price-debuts-results-natural-9572571

Edited by Wymsey

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Use of booby traps in heavily civilian populated areas being fair game is going to have the KGB licking their lips. Fascinating read of what has occurred. Israel still denying it from what I can see, understandably why.

They’ve had immunity from war crimes since forever. 

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Isn't Katie Price in a massive pile of debt, yet she's still spending tonnes to try and improve her 'image'..?

And who knows why the 'story' is on Leicestershire Live..

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/katie-price-debuts-results-natural-9572571

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Use of booby traps in heavily civilian populated areas being fair game is going to have the KGB licking their lips. Fascinating read of what has occurred. Israel still denying it from what I can see, understandably why.

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sly said:

Just catching up on the P Diddy, Puff Daddy, Sean Combs or whatever he’s calling himself now. 

If you get into reading it, this could blow up bigger than most stories in the past few years if it’s true. 

Racketeering / blackmailing people who were at Drug Fuelled forced orgies isn’t something I had on my bingo card for 2024. 

I guess it could be a case of who else goes down with him, it he is found guilty. 

We should have a bingo card for celebrities that are about to have their careers killed by this.

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

We should have a bingo card for celebrities that are about to have their careers killed by this.

Kardasians

Jay Z

Beyonce

J-Lo

Usher

Justin Beiber

Rick Ross

DJ Khaleed

Megan Thee Stalion

French Montana

Would all be on a bingo card

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Kardasians

Jay Z

Beyonce

J-Lo

Usher

Justin Beiber

Rick Ross

DJ Khaleed

Megan Thee Stalion

French Montana

Would all be on a bingo card

Ashton Kutcher has spoken openly in the past about being big friends with him and going to his wild parties.

Not sure he has much of a career these days anyway?

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Ashton Kutcher has spoken openly in the past about being big friends with him and going to his wild parties.

Not sure he has much of a career these days anyway?

Married to Mila Kunis. 

48 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Free school breakfast for primary school children announced. This is the labour government I want to see.

Two sausages, two bacon, two eggs, baked beans, mushrooms and two hash browns.

White or brown toast?

51 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Free school breakfast for primary school children announced. This is the labour government I want to see.

It's a lovely headline grab, but beyond that it will be really hard to implement. In my sons primary you can't get a breakfast club place as there aren't enough staff to 'staff it effectively' so theres about 10 pupils per day subscribed in a school of 300, currently £4 a day, make that free and its a ''free for all''

I'll be watching closely to see if this ever makes if off the ground. 

Edited by Tommy G
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

It's a lovely headline grab, but beyond that it will be really hard to implement. In my sons primary you can't get a breakfast club place as there aren't enough staff to 'staff it effectively' so theres about 10 pupils per day subscribed in a school of 300, currently £4 a day, make that free and its a ''free for all''

I'm not so sure - they'll probably get Tim Martin to organise it.

2 hours ago, Tommy G said:

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

They might hope that the elderly will voluntarily staff it. That way it'll keep cost down and the old folk will have somewhere warm to go now there's no winter fuel allowance.

Clever, very clever.