Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

General News

I don't understand either of them to be honest, but I suppose they have to earn a living.  Would you employ Liz Truss to do anything outside of politics?

As a side note, she took it quite calmly I thought, but you cannot expect her to sit there chatting away under the banner.

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I don't understand either of them to be honest, but I suppose they have to earn a living.  Would you employ Liz Truss to do anything outside of politics?

As a side note, she took it quite calmly I thought, but you cannot expect her to sit there chatting away under the banner.

I don’t think she’s handled herself well since the catastrophe that was her PM tenure. obviously that’s my opinion but she’ll be ridiculed for life over that. 

People remember moments.

Tielemans - FA Cup goal

Aguerro - That last minute goal to win the league.

Truss - Crashing the economy.

She did handle it well though. Im

not sure what else she does now for work. I wouldn’t employ her! 

11 hours ago, Tommy G said:

You don’t have to make everything political 

I don't.

I was equating the fickleness of football fans to people in general.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

lol 

Incredible. 

How does that even get inside the theatre and get rigged up without an insider from the venue? Someone lost their job for the shithousery. Bravo. 

33 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Incredible. 

How does that even get inside the theatre and get rigged up without an insider from the venue? Someone lost their job for the shithousery. Bravo. 

Politicians don't like the truth.

5 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Incredible. 

Theatre’s tend to have left leaning people around them. 

They managed to pull off a similar trick with Farage not so long ago if memory serves.

What’s perhaps more interesting on this one though - there’s been quite a bit of push back from the right wing chattering class.

It’s perhaps made it a more noticeable prank than it would have been.

https://www.themirror.com/sport/boxing/musk-rowling-olympic-boxer-prison-645036

download.jpeg.0dd4d6442553ee64d83e402383bc0de1.jpeg

and people claim Britain is a real country lol

(the chain of causality: Miliband loses the 2015 election to give a majority to Cameron. Cameron then can't give up the eu referendum policy on coalition negotiations. the EU referendum goes in favour of brexit, Cameron resigns and May becomes PM. May attends a Pink News award evening where she states her governments commitment to reforming the gender recognition act and anti-trans campaigners find that as a rallying point. Rowling gets radicalised by those campaigners and harasses Imane Khelif on Twitter, leading to Khelif to file a criminal case against her)