Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

General News

22 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

'To earn above the norm you have to either own the business or manage a lot of staff.' - True, but not representative of your argument where you are using low quality, low yield stock as a guide. Ie 2 up 2 downs in Leicestershire earning c.£500 a month in rent. 

Please quote evidence of £49k described as a 'low salary.'

'To use a what is clearly a business owner in London as an example of what all Agents earn is silly' - Incorrect, an field associate at a mid-market practice 

'I also think confusing the fee and the paid commission is not reasonable.'  - Try and spot where you are wrong by reading my original quote - if you manage 20 all-electric 1-bed flats at a fee of 13% at a market rate in zone 1-3 London of £1,600 pm, assuming you keep 25% of that fee, you earn £12.5k commission.

I could be one of those online 'debunkers.' kenny - you've been DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!

It's a very trumpian method!

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Can't wait until Cockwomble Twitter photoshops Starmer onto a sausage. You sir, have won the internet !

I think cockwomble Twitter are still generally pro Starmer so will probably leave this one alone

The sad thing is that since the 90's our armed forces have been almost exclusively used to invade countries and steal their resources and kill millions of innocent people.

The level of our involvement in the genocide in Palestine is massively under reported and ignored by the media. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Don't even get me started on teachers with all those holidays!

And they're always finished at 3pm.

And they don't bother with homework these days.

And they don't wear suits like we all have to.

And they always say 'at the end of the day, little Thomas or whatever is a special child who has difficulty making friends' at parents evenings.

And they all get £58 million so a website I'm not naming said.

25 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

I think we should just pay children to teach themselves. We could close all the schools and turn them into either prisons or immigration detention centres. 

Are you sure you're Liberal?

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

Like DJ Dr Fox.

Not a fox, not a doctor and not a DJ (not a decent one, at least.)

It's got to the point that you need doctors to produce their qualifications before they save your life.

Thank you for the serious conversation, I've been troubled by the flippant attitudes on here of late.

3 hours ago, Daggers said:

And they're always finished at 3pm.

And they don't bother with homework these days.

And they don't wear suits like we all have to.

And they always say 'at the end of the day, little Thomas or whatever is a special child who has difficulty making friends' at parents evenings.

And they all get £58 million so a website I'm not naming said.

Yeah, bastards. Indolent, good for nothing skivers that don't give a flying **** for the kids, never taking an interest, never offer a helping hand, never do any work during the 15 months a year that they're on holiday...

3 hours ago, reporterpenguin said:

I thought I was imagining things when I heard that, turns out he did say it lol

Just don't return anyone called Richmond.

If you know, you know.

Edited by Parafox