Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

General News

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

15 y o arrested 

no obvious motive 

Police not ruling out terrorism 

They announced the 15 year old isn’t the suspected perpetrator but potentially someone who knew about the plans in advance. 

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

And/or the dark side of mass immigration strikes again 

Remains to be seen 

Given that this was a event to celebrate diversity seems much more likely to be a far right terrorist, but then that doesnt follow your narrative does it.

Perhaps you should have waitedto see before offering an ill informed guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robo61 said:

Given that this was a event to celebrate diversity seems much more likely to be a far right terrorist, but then that doesnt follow your narrative does it.

Perhaps you should have waitedto see before offering an ill informed guess.

ISS have claimed responsibility 

not 100% sure that’s trustworthy - police appear to have made a second arrest at an asylum seeker hostel 

Edited by st albans fox

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

ISS have claimed responsibility 

not 100% sure that’s trustworthy - police appear to have made a second arrest at an asylum seeker hostel 

I know there's been problems with the International Space Station, but that's ridiculous!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Musk must be crapping himself with the owner of telegram getting nicked. 

I reckon he’ll struggle to get out of France unless he can get nick demarco on the case 😄

The Moscow Times reported that France’s arrest warrant for Durov includes charges of complicity in drug trafficking, crimes against children, and fraud due to the moderation issues on Telegram and his alleged lack of cooperation with law enforcement.

32 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I reckon he’ll struggle to get out of France unless he can get nick demarco on the case 😄

The Moscow Times reported that France’s arrest warrant for Durov includes charges of complicity in drug trafficking, crimes against children, and fraud due to the moderation issues on Telegram and his alleged lack of cooperation with law enforcement.

Think those offences are a slap on the wrist in France. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Sampson said:

They announced the 15 year old isn’t the suspected perpetrator but potentially someone who knew about the plans in advance. 

Syrian asylum seeker now arrested - turned himself in apparently 

not sure he fits the ‘right winger’ robo thought it might be …..

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Syrian asylum seeker now arrested - turned himself in apparently 

not sure he fits the ‘right winger’ robo thought it might be …..

Certainly not the type of right winger I thought earlier but a right winger never the less if they are a member if the group claiming responsibility.

28 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

Certainly not the type of right winger I thought earlier but a right winger never the less if they are a member if the group claiming responsibility.

Is that like the difference between a right footed right winger going outside as opposed to a left footer who comes inside ??

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Is that like the difference between a right footed right winger going outside as opposed to a left footer who comes inside ??

ISIS probably the most right-wing organisation in history to be fair. They take social 'conservatism' to a new level.

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Another terrible tower block fire in London. It's a disgrace that this can still happen after Grenfell. People should be in prison.

I think the greenfell inquiry report is due out next week.  Not great timing 

Non compliant cladding was being removed - how many years later ???????

10 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

You must have a very keen sense of smell !

if the donations were all registered then can’t see what the issue is there.  Access to no 10 ….. I’m guessing that the explanation will be that it was a temporary arrangement because he was organising the thank you garden party for party donors.  

on a scale of what we saw under the previous administration it barely registers as an odour.

I appreciate that labour do need to be careful as they will be judged to a higher standard as the last lot. 

of course if procedure hasn’t been followed then they do need to be hauled across the coals somewhat and they should be upfront in admitting it and committing to doing better in future. 

Edited by st albans fox

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You must have a very keen sense of smell !

if the donations were all registered then can’t see what the issue is there.  Access to no 10 ….. I’m guessing that the explanation will be that it was a temporary arrangement because he was organising the thank you garden party for party donors.  

on a scale of what we saw under the previous administration it barely registers as an odour.

I appreciate that labour do need to be careful as they will be judged to a higher standard as the last lot. 

of course if procedure hasn’t been followed then they do need to be hauled across the coals somewhat and they should be upfront in admitting it and committing to doing better in future. 

I’m sure he was given access for the garden party, I’m sure that was the only reason lol as was Rayners trip to NYC over the Christmas and NY period.  

He’s got to be careful, given the trash the Tories got up to, he won’t want this kind of press. £16k on work attire won’t sit well with the working people he’s trying to represent.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tommy G said:

I’m sure he was given access for the garden party, I’m sure that was the only reason lol as was Rayners trip to NYC over the Christmas and NY period.  

He’s got to be careful, given the trash the Tories got up to, he won’t want this kind of press. £16k on work attire won’t sit well with the working people he’s trying to represent.

He represents me.

I don’t give a fvck.

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

He represents me.

I don’t give a fvck.

I think the point is you would of given a fvck if it was Rishi or Boris doing this, but now the shoe is on the other foot it's a ''pass''. 

The overarching point is, all parties are the same - anyone is power bends the rules

• Like 4