Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

4 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I'm ashamed to admit his style of reporting rattles me. Elite waffler!

Yeah unfortunately you just have to take the bad with the good. 

He's very credible and very accurate but unfortunately his business model relies on engagement and quantity so it's in his interest to make about a thousand tweets about the same transfer. 

If I could be bothered being this pedantic, I'd actually make a distinction in the tier list between Fab saying we've actually bid and Fab just saying we're interested. 

I 100% believe we're bidding for Hlozek if that's what he says. But I also think he's guilty of chucking in the usual Leicester, Everton and West Ham "are interested" just to bait engagement because we're big enough clubs in terms of social media profile and it's vaguely believable. 

I bet we're not really interested in most of these players and I don't consider him S tier in those sorts of rumours. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah unfortunately you just have to take the bad with the good. 

He's very credible and very accurate but unfortunately his business model relies on engagement and quantity so it's in his interest to make about a thousand tweets about the same transfer. 

If I could be bothered being this pedantic, I'd actually make a distinction in the tier list between Fab saying we've actually bid and Fab just saying we're interested. 

I 100% believe we're bidding for Hlozek if that's what he says. But I also think he's guilty of chucking in the usual Leicester, Everton and West Ham "are interested" just to bait engagement because we're big enough clubs in terms of social media profile and it's vaguely believable. 

I bet we're not really interested in most of these players and I don't consider him S tier in those sorts of rumours. 

I also think he knows when it's right to just chuck names in. There's a reason he's the biggest football journalist in the world these days. He's a clever bloke when it comes to social media. 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's Friday midday for a Saturday game, but not sure if it's the same for any game Sat-Mon.

I believe it is because it is done for the match round rather than the specific fixture itself, could be wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

German friend says he is the opposite of consistency but has a magic shot, and a few wonder goals in him.

Came on and scored Vs Arsenal this pre season, not sure if that's been mentioned yet!

1 hour ago, Foxes96 said:

When has he got to be registered by in order to feature vs Spurs on Monday? 

Friday 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heskey2011 said:

German friend says he is the opposite of consistency but has a magic shot, and a few wonder goals in him.

I mean, he averages 15 minutes every other game. It's almost impossible to achieve consistent performances over inconsistent playing time. 

52 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Will he be the first German in the PL since Bert Trautmann?

I'll czech...

It was in fact Steffen Freund. 

Edited by Collymore

2 minutes ago, TamuffFox said:

I think that's correct.

Despite Trautmann breaking his neck in 17 places and the fact that he died in 2013, I'd still pick him ahead of Ward.

Spot on

mind you I would pick my ex-wife to play in goal instead of that fvcking excuse of a goalie and she is 5'2" with a hunchback 

23 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Spot on

mind you I would pick my ex-wife to play in goal instead of that fvcking excuse of a goalie and she is 5'2" with a hunchback 

I take it all is well on the marriage front? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

My Bundesliga-watching German mate says… “busy player but not a good finisher” :D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TamuffFox said:

I think that's correct.

Despite Trautmann breaking his neck in 17 places and the fact that he died in 2013, I'd still pick him ahead of Ward.

It's comments like these that make me hope the players read this forum. 

45 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Spot on

I bet she speaks highly of you too

• Haha 1