Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

3 minutes ago, frany104 said:

😂😂😂😂

the board should all resign. Embarrassing 

The board and owner are cancerous to this club. Time to go

It’s a good job you didn’t support us during the Shipman era ……..my god 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Every day you hope for some progress on at least one front. SURELY we have to have something in the pipeline?!

Instead we just somehow manage to get progressively worse and the club make everyone on here give less and less of a f**k what happens to us this season. 

I'll give it 3 games before it gets real toxic. 

Have we got it in us?

This is the same fanbase that turned on the fans who wanted Rodgers out, and the same fanbase that applauded the players off after the most embarrassing relegation in PL history.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Protests need to happen now.

And don't tell me our fans don't have the mentality for it when ****ing READING have been at it for months. 

yea but just like Forest, we live in the past. bunch of servile happy clappers shouting "but they won us the title" as they cheer for KPFC Est. 2011 having completely lost touch with our history 

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Has he gone to Hoffenheim? Or just bid?

To be fair, despite the completely warranted over reaction from us, it just states that they are interested and want to hijack the deal but we're in the final stages and still favourites.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

“Get out of our club, get out of our club, Jon Rudkin, get out of our club”

Imagine we will hear that ringing around the KP a few times this season

Quite liked the ‘Rudkin’s a **** ole ole’ chant from the Blackburn game. Catchy and accurate. 

9 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Every day you hope for some progress on at least one front. SURELY we have to have something in the pipeline?!

Instead we just somehow manage to get progressively worse and the club make everyone on here give less and less of a f**k what happens to us this season. 

I'll give it 3 games before it gets real toxic. 

Withwhat I've been reading on this forum it's already gone toxic